Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice this slight of hand in the media?

No one would want to bailout the rich right? But who wouldn't want to take part in a rescue.

:rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder why it's so obvious and yet it still will likely work.

:(

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Anyone else notice this slight of hand in the media?

No one would want to bailout the rich right? But who wouldn't want to take part in a rescue.

:rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder why it's so obvious and yet it still will likely work.

:(
I had the same thought today. "Rescue" is SOOO much more palitable being that we the people weren't buying the scare tactics. I'm surprized I haven't heard "the terrorists win" if we don't bail out the banks.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Some tool on Fox news actually made the statement several days ago that "They should call it a rescue instead of a bailout" so as to sell it to average Americans. 2 days later Mccain gives a speech where he says "it's not really a bailout, it's a rescue." Go figure.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
politicians in general do this. When the rich wanted to keep their money in the family- they lobbied to get the inheritance tax- a pro tax term, called the death tax- an anti tax term.

Reactions: rridgeoutlaw

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
--- newspeak ----
bailout bad word
rescue good word

·
Registered
969 Posts
It changed about 48 hours after people of this country went berzerk. So, the social engineers realized that they had to change the rhetoric to calm the masses.

They still defied the wishes of the people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts