Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
`

Fauxcahontas has her peeps in in NV bailing.

Women of color quit Elizabeth Warren’s campaign in Nevada: report

"Six staffers of color working in the early voting state of Nevada have reportedly left Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s campaign amid complaints of feeling tokenized and having to deal with a toxic work environment.

The staffers, all women, have all left Warren’s 70-person Nevada team since November, with three of them saying they felt marginalized and that their grievances were not addressed despite taking them to their superiors or to human resources staff, Politico reported Thursday.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December, told Politico. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up..
."

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
`

"Six staffers of color working in the early voting state of Nevada have reportedly left Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s campaign amid complaints of feeling tokenized and having to deal with a toxic work environment.

The staffers, all women, have all left Warren’s 70-person Nevada team since November, with three of them saying they felt marginalized and that their grievances were not addressed despite taking them to their superiors or to human resources staff, Politico reported Thursday.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December, told Politico. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up..
."

Way to go Nevada! Must be the "culture".

Women of color?

Staffers of color?

Tokenized?

Sit down, shut up and be the brainless props you are.

Elizabeth Warren is just too damn white for her own good. She's obviously not down with the struggle. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She needs to hire rachel donzell and shaun black. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts