Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pleasantly demented woman
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there is a tag for "where to buy wheat", so I'm putting this out there. Northwood Country Market is a wonderful little market run by a Mennonite family. Among many great things, like local cheeses, meats and produce, they sell lots of bulk grains and baking supplies, and they are a distributor of Wheat Montana. They sell the wheat berries AND the flours in 50-pound sacks.

http://www.northwoodcm.com/

If you're passing through Sparta - but not on a Sunday - I encourage you to stop by.

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
I buy beans, rice and wheat from Wheat Montana in five gallon buckets. I can vouch that they are a smaller family run operation that really produces a quality product.

Reactions: dealfinder500

·
Registered
43 Posts
I noticed there is a tag for "where to buy wheat", so I'm putting this out there. Northwood Country Market is a wonderful little market run by a Mennonite family. Among many great things, like local cheeses, meats and produce, they sell lots of bulk grains and baking supplies, and they are a distributor of Wheat Montana. They sell the wheat berries AND the flours in 50-pound sacks.

http://www.northwoodcm.com/

If you're passing through Sparta - but not on a Sunday - I encourage you to stop by.
Can vouch for these Northwood Country Market, I shop there weekly! Great food and always nice people to deal with!

·
Smile..wait for the flash
1,518 Posts
Drove through Sparta three days ago, wish I'd seen this before! Not too far from where I live though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I live 45 minutes from Wheat Montana HQ. I know several of the family members / owners personally. They grow a quality product, and every time I go through town, I stop in the deli to grab something to eat. Twice a year I grab several sacks of fresh wheat and grain to rotate storage, or store for others. Quality, good service, good people, good prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts