Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but its here because its regular items aswell. What I am wondering is, what your list is for this holiday season, because i had a hard time thinking of mine. Please give lists and share Ideas!
-JussTrying

Mine is:
New break covers for my GIANT OCR1(a bike)
A new Riding jersey
Some 3 inch 12ga shells(because there expencive)
Backpacking boots
Running shoes
Buck model 110 knife
A New wakeboard
A shimano fishing reel
Maxpedition Vulture II or Kodiak
A waterpolo ball
Swimp3's
A drag suit(for swim)
Iphone4
Sketch book
Write in the rain journal
A space pen(the ones that wright upside down)
New slippers
Raybans sunglasses
My grandfather's old watch collection, and his 12ga (its ancient it was his fathers before him.)
My great grandmother's two ancient revolvers(there each aout 70 years old, i will give more info later)
and last(for now) a new zippo

·
Unseen
667 Posts
From my sons, I asked for new scrwedrivers (they are on limited budgets, only 1 of them is old enough to earn an allowance, and he insists that he uses his money, and not money Mom gives him for the gifts)

And from my great wife (who lets me buy whatever I want/need throughout the year) I asked for..... a MR. BEER!!!! brewing kit. I know it doesn't have much to do with survival, but i am hoping it will spark a new hobby where I can learn to make beer and be able to do so self sufficiently. I know the Mr. Beer will teach me nothing about actual brewing, but it looks like a tasty fun way to get started! :thumb:

·
Registered
814 Posts
We celebrate the medieval Yule (winter solstice) just for the fun of it since the hubby is Swedish, and we don't celebrate Christmas or give gifts. We do need a few things, tho, such as wool long johns, and I know he wants a red union suit. I'd love to find one for him in a wool blend. Anyone know where I can find one that's not cotton?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Whatever the family decides I need I did order 500 feet of 550 paracord for myself though. What I got other people older brother fleece jacket hat scarf and gloves. Little brother a columbia diaper bag. Mom and Dad new travel mugs and 5 lbs of coffee in flavors they like. The wife clothes, flip flops a leatherman and a maglite.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
A government that actually works! Oh well, maybe Santa will bring it next year... *pssh*

Anyway, nice and simple. Marine 7" Ka-Bar, sheath, and some 550 paracord. And maybe a new shotgun barrel from my two brothers. I'm starting to try and cut back so my family doesn't spend as much. Don't need anything other than a knife to survive anyway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts