Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a list of my EDC Day Pack which I guess you could call my Last Resort Bug Out EDC. It's a small bag that fits in a Maxpedition Beefy, Versipack or the Pigmy Falcon II. It's a really tight fit in the Beefy and fits better in the Versipack or the Pigmy Falcon II. If you use the Pigmy Falcon II you can add a lot of additional items like a tarp, poncho, water, food and a good fixed blade knife just to name a few. The list is prepared for packing the Maxpedition Beefy. I have added the updated Cs of survival from the old 10Cs to the new 12Cs by Pathfinder Dave Canterbury and how many of each I have in this EDC. Post a list of what's in you Bug Out Bag. This is just a small one and after I get some responses I'll list my full Bug Out Bag contents list.

Day Pack Maxpedition Beefy EDC with 12 C's
Attached to Loop Handle (or on attachment loop or D-Ring above inside right slip pocket)
Mini Carabineer or Keychain with Compass and Thermometer
Peanut Lighter
Photon Keychain Light

Outside Mesh Pocket
Bandanna

On Molly Loops
2 D-Rings attached to Molly Loops on back (for attaching to belt or also can be used for utility purposes)

Small D-Ring Inside Left Section
Nail Clippers (Both)
Folding Razor Blade or Single Edged Razor Blades
Victorinox Classic Swiss Army Knife
Titanium or Fox 40 Micro Whistle

Left Side Slip Pocket
Emergency numbers and contact information, my identification, description, medical condition and current medications
Copy of Concealed Carry License with gun model information and serial number
Current Fishing License
Current Hunting License
Survival Tips
Morse Code List
Rite In Rain Tablet
Storm Proof Matches and Striker in small Ziploc bag
Tinder-Quik or Cotton Balls (w/Vaseline) in small Ziploc bag
Water Purification Tablets
Fishing Leaders for Snares
Micro Signal Mirror
Remington Oil Wipes (in Small Ziploc Bag with Gun Cleaning Patches)
Gun Cleaning Patches (in Small Ziploc Bag with Remington Oil Wipes)
Mini Orienteering Compass
3 Nails
Plastic Coated paper clips
Zip Tys
Hemostats
EMT Shears
Boker Plus Credit Card Knife
Flexible Drinking Straw
Activated Phone Calling Card (Take Note of the Card Expiration Date or Make Sure You Have Enough Change to Make the Toll Free Call to Activate the Calling Card)

Right Side Zippered Pocket
Kindle (fully charged) (if it doesn't fit then try to put it in the middle without security)
Money (19-paper bills [10-1s, 4-5s, 3-10s, 2-20=$100] and 4-quarters wrapped in a piece of gaffers tape for pay phone)
Mini First Aid Kit (Band-Aids, Mole Skin, Alcohol Preps and Antiseptic Wipes)
Contractor Trash Bag
Foil
Fresnel Lens
Canvas/Sail Needle
Dental Floss Section in a Small Ziploc Bag
Knot Tying Cards and Fishing Knot Tying Cards
Money (Cash and Quarters)
Coffee Filter
Ziploc Bags
1 liter Water Bag
Compressed Sponge
Cut Down Map of Local Area
Gum
P38/P51
Disposable Razor
Mini Sewing Kit (with Kevlar threaded magnetized needle which can be used for navigation)
Micro Thumb Drive with emergency numbers and contact information, my identification, description, medical condition and current medications and various survival information/books and career related PDFs with ID’s, Passport, Drivers License Social Security Card and other important information

Spine
Fatwood
550 Cord (10 ft) OR Bank Line (25 ft) OR a Little of Both

Smaller Elastic Bands
Widgy Pry Bar
Snare Wire

Flint Wheel (Sparky)
Eyeglass Repair Kit

Sharpie (wrapped in electrical tape)

Space Pen
More Zip Tys

Micro Tube with Bee's Wax Or Birthday Candle (or wrapped in foil)
Micro Tube with Power Bait

Micro Tube with Salt
Micro Tube with Baking Soda

Small Elastic Bands
2-Mini Rolls Duct/Gaffers Tape (taped end to end)

Glow Sticks
Diamond Rod Sharpener

Streamlight Stylus Pro Pen Flashlight (w/2 extra batteries wrapped with electrical tape negative ends together)

Medium Elastic Bands
Swiss Army Tinkerer or Swiss Champ Knife (Original by Victorinox)

Mini AM/FM Radio with Ear Buds
Small Sewing Kit (with threaded magnetized needles to use as field expedient compass)

Rx and Over the Counter Drugs in Mini Tin
Lens Cleaning Micro Fiber Cloth

Mini Fishing Kit (hooks, sinkers, line and lures) in Mini Tin

Large Elastic Bands
Large Leatherman Multi Tool
Gun Cleaning Kit w/Cleaning Stick and Cleaning Pads in small Ziploc
Emergency Blanket
Magnesium Fire Starter
Lighter
Ferro Rod w/Striker

Loose in Large Ziploc (or in right side zippered pocket in place of Kindle and put Kindle in leather case here)
Tissues
Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Anti-Septic Spray (Neo-To-Go)
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Q-Tips
Yo Yo Reel (With Limb Hanging Loop and Rigged with Line, Hook and Sinker)

On My Belt with Concealed Carry License and Gun Serial Number
Sig Saur P220 .45 ACP Pistol Loaded in Holster (right side)
2 Extra Loaded Magazines in Holster (left side)

Additional Items to Consider if Using a Larger EDC Pack Such as the Pigmy Falcon II or Versipack
Monocular
Mini Tube with Olive Oil
Mini Tube with Anti-Bacterial Soap
Redline Flashlight
Headlight
WD-40 Pen
Tide Stain Removal Pen
Digital Voice Recorder
Spare Phone (can be used for 911 calls) with Phone Charger (AC, DC and USB)
Hand Sanitizer Pen or Wipes
Toilet Paper
GPS (on phone only right now but need a separate unit)
Liquid Skin (Band-Aid)
Sunscreen Pen and Bug Repellent Pen
Tampon
Pay-As-You-Go Phone with Minutes Card (ie. Tracfone)
EMT Rescue Knife
20 Rounds Extra Ammo
9 volt battery (keep separate from steel wool)
Steel Wool (keep separate from battery in small Ziploc)

10 C's Covered *Extended to 12 C's by adding a Canvas/Sail Needle and Cargo Tape (Duct/Gaffers/Electrical)
6- Cutting Tools
7- Combustion Devices
2- Cover
3- Containers
7- Cordage
1- Cargo
3- Compasses
3- Candle/Lights (4- if headlight used from additional items)
1- Combo Tool/Multi-Tool
2- Cloth Bandanna/Coffee Filter
*1- Canvas/Sail Needle
*1- Cargo Tape (Duct/Gaffers/Electrical)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a list of my EDC Day Pack which I guess you could call my Last Resort Bug Out EDC. It's a small bag that fits in a Maxpedition Beefy, Versipack or the Pigmy Falcon II. It's a really tight fit in the Beefy and fits better in the Versipack or the Pigmy Falcon II. If you use the Pigmy Falcon II you can add a lot of additional items like a tarp, poncho, water, food and a good fixed blade knife just to name a few. The list is prepared for packing the Maxpedition Beefy. I have added the updated Cs of survival from the old 10Cs to the new 12Cs by Pathfinder Dave Canterbury and how many of each I have in this EDC. Post a list of what's in you Bug Out Bag. This is just a small one and after I get some responses I'll list my full Bug Out Bag contents list.

Day Pack Maxpedition Beefy EDC with 12 C's
Attached to Loop Handle (or on attachment loop or D-Ring above inside right slip pocket)
Mini Carabineer or Keychain with Compass and Thermometer
Peanut Lighter
Photon Keychain Light

Outside Mesh Pocket
Bandanna

On Molly Loops
2 D-Rings attached to Molly Loops on back (for attaching to belt or also can be used for utility purposes)

Small D-Ring Inside Left Section
Nail Clippers (Both)
Folding Razor Blade or Single Edged Razor Blades
Victorinox Classic Swiss Army Knife
Titanium or Fox 40 Micro Whistle

Left Side Slip Pocket
Emergency numbers and contact information, my identification, description, medical condition and current medications
Copy of Concealed Carry License with gun model information and serial number
Current Fishing License
Current Hunting License
Survival Tips
Morse Code List
Rite In Rain Tablet
Storm Proof Matches and Striker in small Ziploc bag
Tinder-Quik or Cotton Balls (w/Vaseline) in small Ziploc bag
Water Purification Tablets
Fishing Leaders for Snares
Micro Signal Mirror
Remington Oil Wipes (in Small Ziploc Bag with Gun Cleaning Patches)
Gun Cleaning Patches (in Small Ziploc Bag with Remington Oil Wipes)
Mini Orienteering Compass
3 Nails
Plastic Coated paper clips
Zip Tys
Hemostats
EMT Shears
Boker Plus Credit Card Knife
Flexible Drinking Straw
Activated Phone Calling Card (Take Note of the Card Expiration Date or Make Sure You Have Enough Change to Make the Toll Free Call to Activate the Calling Card)

Right Side Zippered Pocket
Kindle (fully charged) (if it doesn't fit then try to put it in the middle without security)
Money (19-paper bills [10-1s, 4-5s, 3-10s, 2-20=$100] and 4-quarters wrapped in a piece of gaffers tape for pay phone)
Mini First Aid Kit (Band-Aids, Mole Skin, Alcohol Preps and Antiseptic Wipes)
Contractor Trash Bag
Foil
Fresnel Lens
Canvas/Sail Needle
Dental Floss Section in a Small Ziploc Bag
Knot Tying Cards and Fishing Knot Tying Cards
Money (Cash and Quarters)
Coffee Filter
Ziploc Bags
1 liter Water Bag
Compressed Sponge
Cut Down Map of Local Area
Gum
P38/P51
Disposable Razor
Mini Sewing Kit (with Kevlar threaded magnetized needle which can be used for navigation)
Micro Thumb Drive with emergency numbers and contact information, my identification, description, medical condition and current medications and various survival information/books and career related PDFs with ID’s, Passport, Drivers License Social Security Card and other important information

Spine
Fatwood
550 Cord (10 ft) OR Bank Line (25 ft) OR a Little of Both

Smaller Elastic Bands
Widgy Pry Bar
Snare Wire

Flint Wheel (Sparky)
Eyeglass Repair Kit

Sharpie (wrapped in electrical tape)

Space Pen
More Zip Tys

Micro Tube with Bee's Wax Or Birthday Candle (or wrapped in foil)
Micro Tube with Power Bait

Micro Tube with Salt
Micro Tube with Baking Soda

Small Elastic Bands
2-Mini Rolls Duct/Gaffers Tape (taped end to end)

Glow Sticks
Diamond Rod Sharpener

Streamlight Stylus Pro Pen Flashlight (w/2 extra batteries wrapped with electrical tape negative ends together)

Medium Elastic Bands
Swiss Army Tinkerer or Swiss Champ Knife (Original by Victorinox)

Mini AM/FM Radio with Ear Buds
Small Sewing Kit (with threaded magnetized needles to use as field expedient compass)

Rx and Over the Counter Drugs in Mini Tin
Lens Cleaning Micro Fiber Cloth

Mini Fishing Kit (hooks, sinkers, line and lures) in Mini Tin

Large Elastic Bands
Large Leatherman Multi Tool
Gun Cleaning Kit w/Cleaning Stick and Cleaning Pads in small Ziploc
Emergency Blanket
Magnesium Fire Starter
Lighter
Ferro Rod w/Striker

Loose in Large Ziploc (or in right side zippered pocket in place of Kindle and put Kindle in leather case here)
Tissues
Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Anti-Septic Spray (Neo-To-Go)
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Q-Tips
Yo Yo Reel (With Limb Hanging Loop and Rigged with Line, Hook and Sinker)

On My Belt with Concealed Carry License and Gun Serial Number
Sig Saur P220 .45 ACP Pistol Loaded in Holster (right side)
2 Extra Loaded Magazines in Holster (left side)

Additional Items to Consider if Using a Larger EDC Pack Such as the Pigmy Falcon II or Versipack
Monocular
Mini Tube with Olive Oil
Mini Tube with Anti-Bacterial Soap
Redline Flashlight
Headlight
WD-40 Pen
Tide Stain Removal Pen
Digital Voice Recorder
Spare Phone (can be used for 911 calls) with Phone Charger (AC, DC and USB)
Hand Sanitizer Pen or Wipes
Toilet Paper
GPS (on phone only right now but need a separate unit)
Liquid Skin (Band-Aid)
Sunscreen Pen and Bug Repellent Pen
Tampon
Pay-As-You-Go Phone with Minutes Card (ie. Tracfone)
EMT Rescue Knife
20 Rounds Extra Ammo
9 volt battery (keep separate from steel wool)
Steel Wool (keep separate from battery in small Ziploc)

10 C's Covered *Extended to 12 C's by adding a Canvas/Sail Needle and Cargo Tape (Duct/Gaffers/Electrical)
6- Cutting Tools
7- Combustion Devices
2- Cover
3- Containers
7- Cordage
1- Cargo
3- Compasses
3- Candle/Lights (4- if headlight used from additional items)
1- Combo Tool/Multi-Tool
2- Cloth Bandanna/Coffee Filter
*1- Canvas/Sail Needle
*1- Cargo Tape (Duct/Gaffers/Electrical)
Please feel free to add a list of any or your survival bags, packs, boxes, bins or tins.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate your post, but most people here are immune to these unless you got some pics to go with it.
That would be nice but I'm not so saavy with this forum stuff and I don't know how to post pictures. If I can figure out how I'll be sure to do that in the future.

Thanks

·
Captain one eye
172 Posts
Bob/alice pack fully stocked
contents-cold steel shovel/gi tanto/fire kit/1st aid kit/lots of cordage/water purifying tablets/3 emergency blankets/coleman flashlight/full size multi tool/3 days of food for 3 persons/3 bottles of water/3 pairs of gloves/stanley cook set/thermal shirt/extra socks/sunglasses/bastard file/2 person tent/5 heavy duty trashbags/binoculars/goal zero pack/3 cold weather hats/shelter/signal mirror/22 pistol'a/handkerchief/bible

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
OP, we'd like to see your pictures, for this or any other thing you post about.

In your profile you can upload pictures to albums and basically store them there. Then you can paste the code that is provided there in your thread posts. And learn to use pixlr.com for free photo editing if you need to.

We LOVE pictures.

·
V
21,713 Posts
60chappy, I mean no offence but posting a list or several is kinda pointless it could be something you actually own, a wish list, a fantasy wet dream of some 13yr old kid who likes to play rambo we'll rarely ever know either way. We've even had people post stock pictures of gear they "supposedly" own :cool:

That said, welcome to the boards you might enjoy this thread: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=14254

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weight? Total carry weight, including the Kindle and the P220?
How much water will you carry?
I'll start with two 32 ounce Nalgene bottles and a 100 oz. bladder. The bag weighs in at about 35 pounds depending on how much food I and extra ammo I add.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
60chappy, I mean no offence but posting a list or several is kinda pointless it could be something you actually own, a wish list, a fantasy wet dream of some 13yr old kid who likes to play rambo we'll rarely ever know either way. We've even had people post stock pictures of gear they "supposedly" own :cool:

That said, welcome to the boards you might enjoy this thread: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=14254
I own everything on this list and I am in the process of putting the kit together. This is my original project and I haven't plagiarized anything from anyone else. I have worked very hard in putting this together and I don't appreciate hostile remarks. And I'm quite a bit older than 13 thank you very much.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate your post, but most people here are immune to these unless you got some pics to go with it.
Thanks for the response and I'll post some pictures as soon as I get the kit contents set up for a video project I'm in the process of doing for my You Tube channel. And as soon as I can figure out how to add photos to a post.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OP, we'd like to see your pictures, for this or any other thing you post about.

In your profile you can upload pictures to albums and basically store them there. Then you can paste the code that is provided there in your thread posts. And learn to use pixlr.com for free photo editing if you need to.

We LOVE pictures.
Thanks for the comment. I'm new to this forum world and it may take me a while to figure things out but I'll post some pictures when I can figure it out.

·
"inter arma silent leges"
1,017 Posts
I own everything on this list and I am in the process of putting the kit together. This is my original project and I haven't plagiarized anything from anyone else. I have worked very hard in putting this together and I don't appreciate hostile remarks. And I'm quite a bit older than 13 thank you very much.
Dear 60Chappy, I happen to love your list!
I have the Max versapack the S style, the fatty, the F1 and the EDC organizer.

How the help do you get all that in there eh?

For a girl I can pack a box and move a house full but I'll be danged if I can pack my stuff in such a small pack hehehe:D:

·
V
21,713 Posts
You missed my point by about a mile and ahalf and took offense where non was intended, enjoy your time here I'll not bother you again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dear 60Chappy, I happen to love your list!
I have the Max versapack the S style, the fatty, the F1 and the EDC organizer.

How the help do you get all that in there eh?

For a girl I can pack a box and move a house full but I'll be danged if I can pack my stuff in such a small pack hehehe:D:
You're right, it's a small package for all that stuff but if you leave out the "Loose in Large Ziploc" it'll just fit. It's hard to close and probably not the ideal setup. I plan on either removing some of the items and was hoping to get some input on here. My second choice is to go with the Maxpedition Versipack or something similar. That's probably what I'll do. Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You missed my point by about a mile and ahalf and took offense where non was intended, enjoy your time here I'll not bother you again.
I'm sorry I missed your point but it's been one of those days. Please feel free to elaborate if you want. I'd like to know what you did mean.

·
"inter arma silent leges"
1,017 Posts
You're right, it's a small package for all that stuff but if you leave out the "Loose in Large Ziploc" it'll just fit. It's hard to close and probably not the ideal setup. I plan on either removing some of the items and was hoping to get some input on here. My second choice is to go with the Maxpedition Versipack or something similar. That's probably what I'll do. Thanks
I just ordered two back packs because my Alice bags are way to heavy for this old broad. Just my med bag with basics would over fill my versa pack. I have med supplies from when taking care of my deceased brother, so I have a lot of the med supplies. I plan on using my versa pack for a purse and EDC. Then will use the EDC for my small tools etc.:D:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts