Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
American fearmaker
14,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have any ideas what Michele Obama will do when it leaks out that the Messiah is having extramarital affairs? I don't think that Michele is going to act like Hitlery Clinton did. I wonder if she shoots the Messiah if there will be riots over his death? Oh, wait! Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to survive a traumatic head injury and continue to lead the masses to Armageddon? I'll bet that's what happens. The Messiah gets outed, the first.. errr.. first whatever pops a cap into him and gives him a head wound that he survives. What do you think????

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
something tells me Obama will remain a faithful husband. He doesn't strike me as a cheater, especially now that he is under the microscope of the world. He wouldn't be that stupid.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
any idea who would have the resources to know about Obama's sex life?

Reactions: Vergeltung and test

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
something tells me Obama will remain a faithful husband. He doesn't strike me as a cheater, especially now that he is under the microscope of the world. He wouldn't be that stupid.

Your kidding right?

Monica Lewinsky ring a bell?

Bill Clinton is generally thought of as one of the more intelligent presidents we have ever had, yet he didn't have the sense to take care of it privately... Obama while probably equally as smart probably is still cut from the same mold as most Democrat presidents we have had since Kennedy. They have all been womanizers.

Obama is a sex symbol to MILLIONS of young women, white and black across the country and around the world. All he has to do is say the word and they would drop their britches in a millisecond.

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
She will do just what Hillary did.

They both strike me as unconcerned about their marriages (Hillary already proved this to be the case), but instead are hungry for the power (Hillary already proved this to be the case), and will do whatever it takes to hang on to it (Hillary already proved this to be the case).

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
In the event that the Obamanator has an affair, we the public will never, ever be told. It is of the utmost importance that the Obama's remain pristine, their reputations will not be tarnished.

Even now the unspoken threat is there that, we the people not whisper a negative word against them.

Michelle will stand beside Barrak and not speak a word of it.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
any idea who would have the resources to know about Obama's sex life?

Good one...
Notice how he is headed back towards the Russian Presidency?
He wants to be sitting square in the driver seat when this whole thing erupts.
Yeah,he's ex-KGB or whatever..but he's 101% RUSSIAN. Gotta admire a guy with that kind of devotion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts