Survivalist Forum banner

15321 - 15340 of 15393 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
There was a pork chop and a couple of chicken thighs leftover from grilling on Saturday, so I'm adding a handful of frozen salad size shrimp and the usual veggies to make house lo mien. Hubby for some reason wanted jalapeno poppers too, so let call it fusion cuisine LOL

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,215 Posts
I was gonna have cottage cheese and some pineapple tidbits. I wound up eating a handful of those Doritos that has the ranch flavoring on them ... Dammit I can't remember what they are called ... And a cup of cherry yogurt. Lol

The old man had a sandwich and chips. Must have set well with him cuz he's over in his recliner snoring to beat the band. 😏

·
Bugged out already
4,236 Posts
Fresh caught Halibut fish and chips washed down with a couple tall, cold Kassik’s Beaver Tail Blondes. I rarely eat fried food, but when I do, I go for it. I will pay for this tomorrow. 😉

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
Alone again for dinner and in the mood for either pizza or Mexican. I'm thinking Dominoes chicken taco pizza, pretty good stuff and hubby will have a midnight snack waiting on him.

·
8,215 Posts
Roast chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. Probably make some homemade biscuits, too. I'm feeling pretty rambunctious this morning -- even with this headache and back pain. It is so weird to me what you can get used to. I'm fixing to do some flexibility exercises. Hopefully that and the meds will help get stuff back down to a dull roar.

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
Tonight we are having cucumber salad, smoked turkey leg, potato casserole or what many here would probably call funeral potatoes and cinnamon cream cheese cookies.

·
8,215 Posts
Another one of those I don't know, I don't care days. It is amazing to me how disinterested I have been in food since my accident. Makes me wonder JUST how dangerous this would be if I were alone ... Or frail ... Or we were in a SHTF situation.

I'm really having to force myself to eat. Often the old man will bring something home he knows I like and I still won't eat but a bite or two. The dogs are putting on an awful lot of weight, though. Lol

·
8,215 Posts
I had a glass of milk , a little worried eating anything will upset mystomach too much to sleep so I am going to opt for a psyllium drink to fiull my stomach and try egg salad in the morning .
You feeling better today??

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
I have to travel w-a-y out to S Tulsa for an apotiment late this afternoon and I will be bringing back dinner for us and his parents from Siegis Sausage Factory. I haven't decided what type of sausage I will have yet, but I will be having hot potato salad and red cabbage on the side. Hubby is picking up the beer.

15321 - 15340 of 15393 Posts