Survivalist Forum banner

15161 - 15180 of 15189 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,523 Posts
Tonight we are having grilled chicken kabobs on flat bread, dressed with hummus, tzatziki sauce, lettuce and tomatoes with tabbouleh on the side and no bake date cookies for dessert.

·
Jackpine Savage
4,144 Posts
Wife had to go downstate to Sagnasty for a Dr. appointment and the boy went with her. They're going to Applebee's for bacon cheese burgers and stopping on the way back to get the bacon sausage that I like and some cheese curds.

Fending for myself but I have leftover ham, taters, and deviled eggs in the fridge along with a 6 pack so I'll make out fine.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,740 Posts
I've started a whole food, plant based eating plan -- no oil, no meat, no eggs, no dairy.

It took 48 hours for me to go from constant heartburn, acid reflux, and spasms that cause my throat to close up and me unable to swallow (much like an anaphylactic reaction), nausea and vomiting -- to nothing. No nausea, no heartburn, no acid reflux. I was taking omeprazole, drinking pepto-bismol by the bottle and chewing TUMS like kids eat M&Ms.

I don't miss anything except the steak ... 🤷 I may have to have one in 30 days or so. When I've been on this a bit and see what kind of other changes I can observe.

The old man will probably eat WhatABurger. Lot as I can get some crushed ice, I'll be fine. 😉

15161 - 15180 of 15189 Posts