Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Old Reformed Rogue
1,401 Posts
I think I've already shown this one in another thread but it's what I'm carrying these days. SOG Spec Elite I.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
A 3.5" pocket clip $4 Ozark Trail folder from Walmart. EDC for the last several years.

It's sharp, functional, and essentially disposable. Got a half dozen more in reserve.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I’ve had a knife “addiction” all my life and carried a bunch of different ones. My current EDC is and has been for a while a ZT 0561. I bought it second hand off a hunting message board a few years ago. I’ve also got a 0562 and 0566, but I really like the size and “bulk” of the 0561 for an EDC “using” knife.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Revolver with a compact automatic back-up. I usually have a clip light and a clip knife, both of which I misplace regularly and must replace. I am totally unconcerned with brandnames, just dependibility.

·
Lacks social filter
66 Posts
Lost my kershaw blur that I've carried for the last 10 yrs cabrewing last monday. Replaced it today with a buck 112 slim ranger in s30v with green micarta.

·
I didn't do it
568 Posts
I've been carrying an Ontario Rat 2 in D2...great little knife...

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Ontario-RAT-Model-2-Liner-Lock--79705

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
I’ve had a knife “addiction” all my life and carried a bunch of different ones. My current EDC is and has been for a while a ZT 0561. I bought it second hand off a hunting message board a few years ago. I’ve also got a 0562 and 0566, but I really like the size and “bulk” of the 0561 for an EDC “using” knife.
Great selections. I should gather all my knives and sort them out. My brother has my dad's knife collection, it was pretty outstanding with some Case and Old Timers on it.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Leatherman surge.
Belt or pocket? That's about the biggest multitool I own and very versatile, but it's relegated to backwoods, belt carry give the size.

I need to do an updated post on multi-tools, but my primary has been the Victorinox Spirit X, but I've recently picked up the small SOG PowerPint. Wanting to give SOG a try, this is really the quintessential EDC multitool if a full size won't work with your attire or occupation. So are, pretty impressed...

ROCK6

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
Belt or pocket? That's about the biggest multitool I own and very versatile, but it's relegated to backwoods, belt carry give the size.

I need to do an updated post on multi-tools, but my primary has been the Victorinox Spirit X, but I've recently picked up the small SOG PowerPint. Wanting to give SOG a try, this is really the quintessential EDC multitool if a full size won't work with your attire or occupation. So are, pretty impressed...

ROCK6
Pocket. Its not bad considering I often pocket carry a .38 too. I mostly wear carharts ripstop cargo pants so pocket space is not in sort supply.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Anybody heard anything out of Goblin? He's one of my favorites for anything 'blade', doesn't appear to have posted since March.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts

ROCK6
Pocket. Its not bad considering I often pocket carry a .38 too. I mostly wear carharts ripstop cargo pants so pocket space is not in sort supply.
Me too. I fold a piece of mail in half and wear that in the same pocket for a smooth outer surface. I keeo a mini-maglit in the little pocket, a leatherman in the bigger pocket. My phone rides shotgun with my wallet and keys in my offhand front pocket.

·
The Black Death
228 Posts
Last month, I carried a KA-BAR / EK - Jarosz boot knife in S35VN. This month I think I'll carry a Les George Galvos Daggers in CTS-XHP because I have a kydex sheath for it and it should carry significantly easier.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts