Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Third World'er Lunatic
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still run 3. pocket changes everynow and then, but sheaths for now remain the same.
pocket, CRKT /TYGHE MY TYGHE
belt, SPARTAN NYX
EDC BAG BUCK THUG

what ya'll rolling these days?
one thing i have noticed, NYX gets used every day and stropped every week. not a wear thru or mar on the finish yet. just polished to a shine in areas.......... I picked up the NYX when they had 3 left, and were discontinuing that style. Glad i did. all i did to it was shim the scales out a bit.it was just a hair thin for my hand........ but i do love a knife with a belly.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,998 Posts
Normal EDC is a three blade Old Timer in a sheath on my belt, a Leatherman Wave with its blades and a mini torch/knife/can oppener/bottle opener/ and corkscrew.

If I am heading for the woods or mountains, I put the oldtimer in my pocket and put my Buck 119 in a sheath on my belt.

·
What hell, pay attention
7,910 Posts
Ive been using that Spyderco Magnitude I got earlier this year as my main use knife. I really like it. Thing is a brute.

Still carrying that $75 Chinese Benchmade Morpho I got a couple of years ago too. Its actually held up well to what use its had, not that I use it much or hard.

Its there as a backup and more of a special use knife. I havent sharpened it yet, and it will still shave the hair off your arm with no effort.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,451 Posts
Gerber Artifact on the key ring as a key fob.
For an absurd looking tool, it really comes in handy. Pry open paint cans, rudimentary screw driver, and
an Exacto knife.

Minichamp - Just an amazing little tool for its size and weight.
Kabar Dozier - I trally like how light it is and how flat in the pocket.
Kershaw rubber coated classic. - Very handy for a small knife. and the rubber coating makes it quiet in the pocket.

Kershaw Al Mar sometimes substitutes for the Kabar. - Still trying to like this knife, but it is a little heavier than the Dozier.

·
Thread killer
1,237 Posts
Folder- CRK Sebenza or ZT 562ti

Folder- Randall 10-3, bk 24, or a new Red Shed Knives custom. All 3"-3 1/2" blades.

Multitool- Leatherman, always a Leatherman. Signal, or Free PS2

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I'll get some picks up later, but I'm working in a vastly different environment than I was last year. While the badging process and area is extremely secure, I "could" carry a wider selection. However the "professional" environment kind of limits my creativity:D: Mostly just carrying a nice "gentleman's folder". I do keep a multitool and small fixed blade in my work bag...

ROCK6

1 - 20 of 72 Posts