Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will we tell our grandkids about Coronavirus?

I think I will start with the famous black and white documentary by George Romero titled Night of the Living Dead.

Once the Coronavirus mutated the zombies were able to run. So the next movie will be Dawn of the Dead (2004).

A famous documentary film maker made a movie about Shaun who lived in England. So Shaun of the Dead will would probably ranked third.

As we are sitting on the couch eating popcorn, I will say something like "Yes, this is what we had to live through with Coronavirus."

I just hope things return to normal so I can watch TV with my granddaughters.

·
I have control issues
5,923 Posts
At this point, the only grandkids I have are living it (12 and 14 years old) so won't have to tell them anything. If other grandkids come along, well then we'll talk...

·
Registered
10,761 Posts
I've been thinking about what my grandkids will be telling their grandkids. the girls are 5 and7 the boys are 14 and 16.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The same darn thing my dad used to tell us....eat your vegetables there are kids out there with no food. What grandpa used to tell us....you need to learn to work hard and harder others wise you will not make it during hard times and shut up and stop your whining you do not know what it is like to live in hard times, stop acting like a baby. What great grandpa said, that there will be hard and harder times, life is ruff out there, and either you will pick yourself up out that dirt and move, or you can sit there and cry. We are a family of warriors so never forget it.

·
I'M READY!!
4,140 Posts
2020, the year social distancing ruined my opportunities to fart in public and blame it on someone else. Now, I just feel singled out. It's not fair, I tell ya!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I recorded 120+ hours of unscoped airchecks from the CV era starting 6 weeks ago from talk radio, TV, BBC and NPR. I put it up at the Internet Archive. Future people can hear for themselves what is happening.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,270 Posts
Grandpa: "kids... once upon a time, we used to grow chickens here... then ship them to China where they'd be slaughtered and then packaged up .... and be shipped back to the good 'ol USA and sold."

Kids: "WTF Grandpa... that's stupid."

·
Registered
135 Posts
"social distancing" will be the phrase of the year.

I saw some Christmas ornaments online today that were in the shape of TP with the saying "I love you more than toilet paper" LOL Might get some for prosperity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts