Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is mine a humble Timex expedition.
I prefer one like this so it can be used as a compass.
Sorry for the crap pic, The camera has been drinking again.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Dunno the actual "model", but I have a Citizen EcoDrive, too. I love that it doesn't take batteries, and I don't have to remember to wind it. :)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Citizen Eco drive...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep.

Citizen Eco-Drive here too. I got mine from Costco and it is Titanium. Great watch with great "glow" hands and markers. I also use the rotatable bezel all the time.
:thumb:

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
Timex Automatic. It has a 27 jewel movement so it should last for 10 years or so.

Unfortunately it does not glow in the dark. I want a better one but have not found the right one at the right price.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Good ol Casio G-shock. 80$ I think im going to get a solar G-shock though. I cant afford a Eco-drive. The casios are bullet proof. Ive had mine 6 years. Coverd in scratches, never broke, used two batteries up.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Hi Hog. Hope you are well. I wear a Swiss Army watch by Wenger that my kids gave me a dozen years ago. had to change the battery about 6 years ago. need to do so again for safety sake. take care, your friend Larry

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,751 Posts
Luminox Navy Seal dive watch. Had it for 7 years now. I'm tough on watches 'cause I'm always in or around water and it has never failed me. I've worn the black finish completely off the back, broke and replaced the strap twice and broke the timing bezel once. Luminox repaired everything quickly and reasonably.

I'd get one again if this one dies, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Don't know, actually. It's a pocket watch my daughter bought for Christmas a few years back. Has a Locomotive on the front and the face says "japan movt" and "quartz". I always carry a pocket watch unless I'm riding my motorcycle and then I wear a Timex wristwatch as it's a little inconvenient to try and dig out the pocket watch at 60mph to see what time it is.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts