Survivalist Forum banner

42661 - 42680 of 42706 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dehydrated Potatoes are now ready to be stored in mylar. Purchased a Ruger LCP in 22lr for urban protection. Ordered parts for AR15. Reorganized drinks in storage area, after scoring a case of Rockstar Recovery for half off. Went on a date with a prepper oriented gal (in CA this is huge).

·
The Lieutenant
1,612 Posts
Winterized my travel trailer’s plumbing system. Put a new anode in after flushing out the RV water heater. New flushing wand, lots of gunk came out, pulled RV toilet a few days back to find the flush valve inlet screen packed full. Anode completely gone after 2&1/2 years.
Final payment on trailer November 5th, 10 year loan started May 2018 ;), pushing to punch down debt, wife’s retirement runs out in a couple years making things tighter. Save up some money and dump it on highest interest debt is my basic plan but getting rid of an individual loan was higher priority for less payments each month.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Weekly food water inventory and shopping list ahead of Nov 3rd. Pretty good shape otherwise. Made out my list of herbs to plant for overwintering and then drying. Some decluttering in garage - decluttering the never ending battle as my spouse of 30 years has never been heavily in to the whole "organization" thing....

·
SoJer
2,972 Posts
Just ordered about $1500. worth (large panels, some customs cut-pieces... Ouch) of 'Perfed Steel', ie:

..to make up 'anti-smash Panels' for our BOV, as-per here: https://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=20597328&postcount=21 ...and https://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=20598856&postcount=24 :cool:

..Though, debating on the 'mag-mounts', as while I Do have plenty of 'em, might end up using some old hard-rubber 'T-mounts', which is like a 'shock-mount rubber boot', with a 5/16" bolt molded into the center, and a rubber-coated metal 'flange plate', with two 5/16" mounting holes.. Thinking I might go that way, but.. TBD, once the plates come in / get 'em all cut up / to-shape, etc, but...

..Sure hope FedEx will be on their game / get all here well before the "3rdPocalypse".. :xeye: All 'House protection schemes' are ready to deploy / get up, since, well.. Seems like we'll end up having to be 'stuck in Plan Z' (stay an fight off the Zommies.. :taped: Since a 'BO to the BOL' / setting up 'Camp' with Winter setting in, just isn't realistic, so..

..'Tis what 'Tis... Thanks a Lot for trainwrecking 2020, Covid-19 & CCP.. :rolleyes:

jd

·
Totus tuus
948 Posts
Today received a used Garmin Nuvi to replace the one in our van that died. It seems to fit all the holders and cords. Got it on Amazon for $118 Nice. Also got two new batteries for our two old Galaxy S5 phones. My son loves playing with them. $24 on Ebay. Also found the battery on the van died today, so got a new battery and replaced it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found a picture taken this spring out by our front gate that was mislabeled / misfiled.
Someone poached a deer & our dog found this tiny fawn about 40 ft from the gut pile.
Dog sniffed it out in the brush & I took the fawn to a wildlife recovery place.

Is this a Great Pyrenees? We have a Great Pyrenees/Sheppard mix. She's amazing

·
Premium Member
10,809 Posts
Is this a Great Pyrenees? We have a Great Pyrenees/Sheppard mix. She's amazing
She is a rescue puppy mix. Smart obedient dog with an amazing nose for tracking & will herd toddlers, goats, sheep, etc.

42661 - 42680 of 42706 Posts