Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Saturday morning and it's cold out, all very quiet. I am listening to some gentle and soothing improvised piano 'space music'...

I've worked hard all week but then, such is my normal pace of work. I have always been that way: put in 110% on the job...maybe I work too hard?

I know no other way, but it takes its toll upon me. I have driven myself to exhaustion on numerous occasions. That I have residual ADHD does not help this situation...

Lord, this music is calming and beautiful.

There is a gun and knife show this weekend and I am a mere walk away from the Trade Center. I am a strange character, I suppose: I can spend hours inside of a beauty supply store and I can spend hours at a gun and knife show.

I need a stock for my Remington 870; I will probably acquire a fixed stock, in contradistinction to a folding unit. I need another barrel for the same gun, but the barrel which is currently installed is functional.

There is something of a 'combat medicine' concessionaire at these shows. I could augment and enhance my own medical/surgical suite.

They have a number of vendors at these shows who sell reloaded ammunition. I personally will not buy reloaded ammunition, as the quality of the same could be fatally dubious. I am trusting that the reloader actually knew what she or he was doing or was sober at the time and using reloaded ammunition in a defensive situation could prove to be legally problematic.

If I still lived in Detroit, I would be far more concerned about firearm and ammunition acquisition, with Election Tuesday imminent.

I work too damned hard and relaxation does not come easy to me, but I think that I need to today. I'll go to the gun show and then to the thrift shop, to get some pretty tops and more pretty figurines.

There is so much that is happening these days and so much to do...

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Look these folks up . Do some training ,....................

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/SMVM/smvm.htm

I'm going to work , 15 days straight . Millions on welfare depend on me :D:

I'll go to the gun show and then to the thrift shop, to get some pretty tops and more pretty figurines.
What about that AR ?? Figurines ..................................great prep

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look these folks up . Do some training ,....................

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/SMVM/smvm.htm

I'm going to work , 15 days straight . Millions on welfare depend on me :D:

What about that AR ?? Figurines ..................................great prep
As for the AR, I have a lower receiver, which all needs be done with it is to build up a rifle out of it.

I may acquire some parts for this, while I am there.

·
high on truck stop coffee
17,721 Posts
Hello lady..

It's Saturday morning and it's cold out, all very quiet. I am listening to some gentle and soothing improvised piano 'space music'...
Lord, this music is calming and beautiful.
There is a gun and knife show this weekend and I am a mere walk away from the Trade Center. I am a strange character, I suppose: I can spend hours inside of a beauty supply store and I can spend hours at a gun and knife show.
If I still lived in Detroit, I would be far more concerned about firearm and ammunition acquisition, with Election Tuesday imminent.
There is so much that is happening these days and so much to do...
A woman who likes gun shows...thats kinda rare,but cool.I hope you find the items you're looking for.I don't do gun shows anymore...too many ripoffs & I found better deals thru private owners.Anyway...have fun at Gibraltar TC.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is worth note that guns and ammunition are not the only things to be had, at these shows.

I acquired a work entitled,

"Einstein in his own words", at one vendor's booth. It is a very thought-provoking work, indeed.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
i thought you could make a cool thread outta the pics "falconessa at the gun show" or something. show somw objects and their asking prices and get our opinions on them and stuff. its like a project for you you said you were bored! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts