Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Cooper's Hawk? Red Tailed Hawk? Peregrine Falcon?

It was circling overhead, then quickly sped away and dive-bombed something on the ground! Pretty cool

·
Registered
86 Posts
I myself wouldnt be posting things you've shoot, that your not sure about, due to it can be something you cant shoot and have the greenies up your butt in a second, plus be in trouble possible.

or your talking about carema shot? if so, dis-regard what i stated above, haha.

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I myself wouldnt be posting things you've shoot, that your not sure about, due to it can be something you cant shoot and have the greenies up your butt in a second, plus be in trouble possible.

or you're talking about camera shot? if so, disregard what i stated above, haha.
I shot the critter with a Canon
Canons are generally associated with cameras..

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,346 Posts
Not natural. Prolly a UAV operated by a secret government agency. Having spotted one, you should bug out immediately for your safety.
Wrong Bird: :D:

Great Horned Owl Program

In a recent announcement, the agency outlines its new Great Horned Owl Program, which aims to develop technologies and systems for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) as noiseless as their namesake. They’re not the first to look to the owl for wisdom. NASA has also been investigating owls’ silent flight for potential applications in the development of quiet aircraft (apparently it’s all in the feathers.)

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright, c'mon.. It's not a jimmykeller conspiracy spy drone for the CIA.. LoL.. the general consensus seems to be split between a coopers hawk and red-tail hawk. Anybody else? The wings have a very unique shape to them

1 - 20 of 25 Posts