Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Less than 25 rolls

Votes: 24 13.5%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People always talk barter items. TP looks like a good currency when the proverbial S hits the fan.

Where do you stand with TP?

I got 140 rolls or so. But, bought 100 rolls after the outbreak...about 8 days ago. Have been slacking off on my preps due to space and stock has been lower than I'd like. Otherwise normally would keep 100 to 150 rolls on hand.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,383 Posts
I have some mega rolls but not enough to barter.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
I have about 150 or so.

Because of this board I bought myself a bidet. It cuts down on TP use big time!
So I'm not sure if 150 rolls are alot or not enough, the number holds no real meaning right now.

As a side note, a bidet not only cuts down on TP usage but coffee as well.

That is if you use it early in the morning. Trust me, you don't need much caffeine to start your day after you get a blast of cold water up your special area.

Yeah, oh my, I'm awake! I'm good on the coffee thank you...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have about 150 or so.

So I'm not sure if 150 rolls are alot or not enough, the number holds no real meaning right now.

That is if you use it early in the morning. Trust me, you don't need much caffeine to start your day after you get a blast of cold water up you're special area.

That is fantastic! Cuts TP use way down.

·
Registered
368 Posts
On our NEXTDOOR site someone posted

Those who are hoarding should be ashamed. You know who you are. I went to the store to buy toilet paper and the shelves were bare.

In response to your question we have "hoarded" about 200 rolls but did not join the crowd and buy more during the corona frenzy. When things get back to normal we will start stocking again.

·
I have control issues
6,055 Posts
Have 4 45-count packages (that's 180 rolls unopened) plus another 6 full rolls in the house (plus the two on the spindles in the bathrooms) of the Members Mark Ultra Premium TP from Sam's. And NO, they are NOT recent purchases...bought them MONTHS ago, and am actually DOWN from the 8 packages I had originally. Once the crazy subsides, I'll stock up again.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,747 Posts
I have about 150 or so.

That is if you use it early in the morning. Trust me, you don't need much caffeine to start your day after you get a blast of cold water up your special area.

A Bidet should have warm water!

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
A Bidet should have warm water!
The expensive one's do "if" your toilet is near a sink that has warm water.

I didn't design our house but for whatever reason our toilet is in it's own area, a closet really. So there's no hot water lead anywhere nearby.

So cold water up the wazoo it is for now. You get used to it, sorta, not really, ok it's an "eye" opener every time I use it.

I kinda feel a bit Frenchy now.

·
Endure ~ Adapt ~ Overcome
281 Posts
2 rolls in the bathroom, 4 rolls in the BOV, 4 rolls in a plastic tub outside. But..... I bought around 7 packages of napkins and have about 4 rolls of PT left.

I hope thats enough for two people until this ends.

Those of you with 100 or more rolls Im willing to barter, how about 2 cans of Hormel chilli for 3 rolls of TP, Or 3 cans of Spam for 3 rolls of TP?
Whats good about this is that I dont eat the Chilli so I wont need as much TP. :D:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts