Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a drill, a screwdriver, a hammer and other ****s.
What ****s do you have?
Do you keep ****s in your bug out bag?
Where do you shop for ****s?
Try to answer without saying ****. :D:

·
Super Moderator
12,058 Posts
Only have a small storage box now that I can't work. Still has good items in it, just not as many. Now carry a Leatherman Surge multi-purpose plier unit, and Wenger Survivor Swiss army knife with a Leatherman Crunch and a Victorinox Explorer SAK as backup either on my belt or with my bug-out gear.

Crescent
Stanley
Rigid
Snap-on
Channel-lock
Vise-grip
Klein

Used to have mostly Milwalkee hand held power machines

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
Well, I was going to remove that word from the filter, but 1/3 of the people that voted said they are not finished yet - http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=30613

So I will just wait until that 1/3 is finished playing around.
They are doing just that, playing around. I get it. This is your board, with your rules.

You provided us with the 24 Commandments here:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=2

Use of the word '****' (in it's banned form) is a violation of Commandments 2 and 3.

Free the word '****' and just enforce the 24 Commandments.

;)

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
I work a lot with computers so a long handled Philips screwdriver is something that I carry with me when ever I move. next on the list is more screwdrivers, large and small, a pair of vice grips, wire cutters, and some adjustable crescent wrenches. That usually does for the bike and any chores around the house. I rent so the landlord has to take care of anything more major. I like to have a power drill. That does come in handy.

I have a large pair of vice grips in my go-bag but will probably take them out. If I have to go I doubt I will need to do anything that I can not do with my Leatherman Juice or Victorionox.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I really my fencing pliers:

Useful as a hammer, pry-bar, wrecking bar and pliers/wire cutters.

ROCK6

·
Registered
394 Posts
whats so bad about the word tool?

anyway heres my main/favorite tools

milwauke drill/bits
brace/bits
delta jig saw
delta bench grinder
craftsman cresents and socket set and breaker bar 1/2" head and 3 quarter head
craftsman multyhead screwdiver
crowbar
craftsman dikes and needle noses
vice grips(craftsman)
workforce hammer
hacksaw

thats my main favorites

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I have a full automtive mechanics set tons of tools wrenchs ect table saws routers jointer planes hand and eletric basicly a ton of tools to many to list as for takeing them with me not likly to many...

my favorite tool to use is a cheapo 6 buck 4ft long bar for takeing bolts off when i dont want to use air tools i dont like to work on stuff that i have to use air tools to easy to break stuff and then be really screwed.. i also like my snapon tools they feel nice and work well

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I have an entrenching tool I brought home from the Army which is a hammer, shovel and pickaxe that folds up. Available at any surplus store for about 10 bucks.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts