Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
He strayed too far from Los Angeles and got some jurors this time that had high school educations or better. He'll have 15 years to re-think his stupidity and learn not to leave his home turf.

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
I guess the defense of "If the bullets don't fit, you must acquit" didn't quite work this time.
Amazing he got convicted for this and not for turning Nicole into a Pez dispenser.:xeye:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

·
Trump=WhiteObama=BlkBush
10,176 Posts
OJ got 33 years for brandishing a gun. Most murderers don't get that long. In my own home town, the headline on the same day as OJ's sentencing was, "Father gets 30 years for death of child." He used a sofa cushion to suffocate his 2 year old. No matter what the judge said, she sentenced OJ for killing his wife. Now, on the surface, that sounds like a great idea. OJ is scum. But just wait until it starts happening to others, even to you or me. Justice gone wrong to someone else should be an outrage to all.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
Are you putting O.J. Simpson in prison??
This surely must be racism! It wasn't his glove for God's sake!!
Come on dude ,anyone with millions on dollars to hire a panel of high profile lawyers ,usually gets off of /or has the original sentence reduced. Only this time around Johnny Cochrane was unavailable ,being six feet under. O.J. will drag this s**t out in appeals for a long time and when he does finally serve his sentence ,he will be back on the street on parole after no more than 5 years, this POS has more lives than an alley cat.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
OJ might have gotten too harsh of a sentance. Bu the time it gets appealed/pled down and he gets paroled, he be an elderly man.

Life over regardless and good riddance to bad rubbish. I don't blame OJ for getting off the first time. It was sloppy police and proscecution work. Dumbass needs 10 years behind bars. Minimum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts