Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!

What is President Obama's religion?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
clearly muslim, not practicing, but certainly not Christian.

WOW
Now I deeply understand FXjohn's opinion of you.

This is incredibly false.
Have you ever read any of Barack's books?

Reactions: justin_baker

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
WOW
Now I deeply understand FXjohn's opinion of you.

This is incredibly false.
Have you ever read any of Barack's books?
Your basing it on something he said in the past? Hows his track record on keeping his word? :D: :D: :D:

have you ever met him and asked? can you see into his soul? I only know him by his actions.

·
20,837 Posts
Your basing it on something he said in the past? Hows his track record on keeping his word? :D: :D: :D:

have you ever met him and asked? can you see into his soul? I only know him by his actions.

John and I talk frequently, I consider us friends. :)
Unlike you, I can tolerate opposing ideas.

Other than some occasional trolling in the past, his track record is fine if you ask me.

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
John and I talk frequently, I consider us friends. :)
Unlike you, I can tolerate opposing ideas.

Other than some occasional trolling in the past, his track record is fine if you ask me.
I was talking about obama genius. I could care less about what FX thinks or says.

BTW hows that poll going? what no votes for Christianity yet?

·
333 Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My occupation is a non-practicing cook.

clearly muslim, not practicing, but certainly not Christian.
As far as I know, Islam is different than Christianity in the regard that you really cannot be a "non-practicing" Muslim. Either you submit to Allah and pray daily and follow what's written in the Qur'an or you suffer the consequences when you die. That's it. Now I could be wrong but I doubt that I am.

To answer this thread's question, I voted "Other" because I am not sure about his religion nor do I care. I find religion to be a personal matter and it should remain that way especially when you are the President of a country that has many people of different faiths! :thumb:

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
As far as I know, Islam is different than Christianity in the regard that you really cannot be a "non-practicing" Muslim. Either you submit to Allah and pray daily and follow what's written in the Qur'an or you suffer the consequences when you die. That's it. Now I could be wrong but I doubt that I am.

To answer this thread's question, I voted "Other" because I am not sure about his religion nor do I care. I find religion to be a personal matter and it should remain that way especially when you are the President of a country that has many people of different faiths! :thumb:
well I think it IS pertinent being that the majority of people in America believe in God, and that we base the structure of our country on those beliefs.

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
no really, he swore in on a box..........supposedly containing lincoln's bible................... but all we saw was a box.
hmmm so it could have been the koran, or a first edition of batman......

·
333 Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn those pesky uber-aliens, always getting us to use the box.

no really, he swore in on a box..........supposedly containing lincoln's bible................... but all we saw was a box.
I don't know Trixie, that is one useless box that definitely looks like a book. Perhaps all the Presidents were swore on boxes. What if the box is actually a satanic device that summons the uber-aliens from the gates of hell! THE ANSWERS ARE OUT THERE! :rolleyes:

·
20,837 Posts
BTW hows that poll going? what no votes for Christianity yet?
Is it really that two dimensional for you?
I voted for "Not religious" because of his upbringing.

Both his parents were Atheist, however his mother was open to religious tradition and saw such things as beautiful.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
I don't know Trixie, that is one useless box that definitely looks like a book. Perhaps all the Presidents were swore on boxes. What if the box is actually a satanic device that summons the uber-aliens from the gates of hell! THE ANSWERS ARE OUT THERE! :rolleyes:

ok so what is that book?

·
333 Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Time of Question Time.

well I think it IS pertinent being that the majority of people in America believe in God, and that we base the structure of our country on those beliefs.
So you are saying that you wouldn't have a problem with President Obama being a Muslim since Muslims believe in "God?"

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
So you are saying that you wouldn't have a problem with President Obama being a Muslim since Muslims believe in "God?"
actually no I think he would be doing the same things he's doing now if he was honest and upfront about his beliefs.

The thing is he would have never been elected if the American people would have known that this is the way he believes.

He had to lie to be politically viable. I don’t even see this a s a problem for him since he isn’t a "practicing" anything, and would have switched to get the office anyway.

·
20,837 Posts
The thing is he would have never been elected if the American people would have known that this is the way he believes.
In your opinion or do you know that for a fact?
Sounds awfully backwards to dismiss someone because of their religious beliefs don't you think?

Reactions: S3S33R
1 - 20 of 99 Posts