Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
No, only fine Cognac or, if she's non into that French stuff, like me, I ain't, then some fine Port perhaps ;)

I have a bit of Port I plan on taking. Shhh!

·
Dances with Salmon
290 Posts

·
Banned
9,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
467 Posts
In that case I will figger she is hungry and class no mas.

·
armchair commando
1,184 Posts
Is it acceptable to keep a bottle of wine in your BOB?
That violates man rule article 210.3-A
Stating..No man shall carry, possess, or purchase any wine unless being used for enticing would be date for sexual purposes, Also no man shall be in possession of ANY fruity drink UNLESS he is on a beach, margaritas are an exception unless man has umbrella with said drink. Then said man shall be flogged
:D:
Turn in your man card......
Sorry

·
armchair commando
1,184 Posts
That violates man rule article 210.3-A
Stating..No man shall carry, possess, or purchase any wine unless being used for enticing would be date for sexual purposes, Also no man shall be in possession of ANY fruity drink UNLESS he is on a beach, margaritas are an exception unless man has umbrella with said drink. Then said man shall be flogged
:D:
Turn in your man card......
Sorry

Forgot to add, if you JUST met said woman and she's loaded and buying your gear and weapons, Man rule 210.3-A ...DOES NOT APPLY :thumb:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Is it acceptable to keep a bottle of wine in your BOB?
Na,That bottle clanking around will make too much noise.Get her Wine in the box.If you having to use you BOB thats classy enough for her.:D:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Johnny Walker black or GTFO!
Makers Mark , you slacker .............:thumb:

A woman that drinks wine will more than likely not be prepared for SHTF , so she might slow you down . I would look for a whiskey drink'n gal with a horse .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts