Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what the postman delivered to me today.

Hand-Crafted Case moose folder.

Folding lock-slip joint blade.

Tru sharp surgical steel.

Type:clip and spray.

Handle material:Bone.

Bolsters:Nickel Silver.

Liners:Brass.

Closed the knife is just over 4". the blades are 3"

This company has been making knives since 1889.Made in the USA.:thumb:

Im very pleased with this knife,its the best folder ive ever owned.
It razor sharp and the bold patch on my leg proves this.

This knife is the finishing touch to my Nessmuk Trinity.

Thanks for Tradeing with me Action Jackson:thumb:

This Knife is a Legal EDC in the UK.

Attachments

·
Modern Day Nessmuk
483 Posts
Take care of that little guy sticks. I've been running a case lockback for two years now, through HARD use, my dads been using one of their lower end slipjoints I've bought him for almost a year now. Their steel even on their lower end models is very quality. Take care of that and it'll last you a lifetime. The kind of gear that one could pass down to his children. I'm currently looking for one of those beauties myself, but in a slightly different variation on bladestyle, and scales.

Good catch Sticks.

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just wondering if you make your blades in a sound proof room, or simply have no neighbours? There could be an ASBO heading your way lol.. crickey I got into some trouble for firing my air rifles too much.
We all make noise around here,ive got an old lady one side whos lawn mower breaks the sound barrier,a house that is empty on the other side and the guy that lives next to that makes garden furniture.so we all get on and keep the noise down in the mornings and weekends:thumb:

So no ASBO coming my way:D:

Now back to knives.

My Case Moose comes with a lifetime warranty,it says that the knife is guaranteed to out live me.:xeye::thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.