21,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not as safe as you think...

Reactions: Moccasin

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
When the sheeple do wake up,

THEY build gieo tines (sp). A lot of innocent blood will be lost, but that is what history teaches us.

later
wayne

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
If we awaken them now is there less of a risk of having to feed them later......?..... I am just wishing more people would wake up and smell the coffee before they end up waking up smelling the cordite...........

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It's going to be very unsettling.
Our nation is TOO divided.
There is no ONE clear and definable base at this point of common ground for sheople to stand on, united.
The OWS folks, although I do not agree with their agenda, I do admire them for their courage, tenacity, and stamina in the face of the opposition they are faced with.

The sheople in this nation need a 'shepard', to unite the wandering, lost, frightened flock with a common, 'clearly identified purpose'.

If that can be achieved, the sheople will soon become rams, with horns.

·
IT'S A MADHOUSE!
1,191 Posts
The sheeple will never wake. They may stir a little and make a little noise but by their very being they will always be mindless followers. Case in point is all this nonscence called Arab Spring. What has really changed over in the middle east? Nothing! They are just as a$$ backwards as they have ever been.

·
cleaning crew
3,113 Posts
the bus is going off the cliff, do you wake up the passengers (sheeples)? nah, let them dream and die in their sleep.

·
VA / NC
12,688 Posts
The grocery store isles will look like those streets in Spain where they have the running of the bulls, except it will be sheeple running over every and anyone to get the last of the Chips Ahoys! Dangerous situation.

·
Outdoorsman and Hunter
1,177 Posts
The sheeple will never wake. They may stir a little and make a little noise but by their very being they will always be mindless followers.
Don't forget the whining and crying. I am sure there will be plenty of that along with the usual squeals for government to do something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I flew back to the states about 8 months ago for a two week visit. I let some family members in on my views and was treated like I was crazy. I let them know exactly what I thought of that, while pointing out everyones credit card debt, prolonged periods of unemployment of several family members, how close the others were to forclosures on their 500k and up homes. While pointing out that I purchased my home cash, my vehicles cash and had plenty of money in the bank in addition to my preps that they thought were so crazy. Those sheep went right back to sleep after that, didnt have anything else to say because they knew I was right.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
... ask King Louis XVI...

·
Got to keep on keepin on
1,648 Posts
When they wake, they eat. All your prepps.
Back in about '90, I went on a depredation hunt for sheep on San Nicholas Island, off the coast of So Cal. The wild woolies had so overgrazed the land that it looked about like the surface of the moon. Most of the topsoil is gone.

Might be something to keep in mind. ? :taped:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
You don't wake them up. You herd them! Like the government right toward the cliff. The ones that balk might have some sense. The rest will head in the direction and location the Governments tells them. Another name for sheeple - TORIES a little old fashion but correct.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts