·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Lmao! :d:.............

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You wanna see something that goes along with this that is actually scary about the Human Species and why we are where we are today?

It's 11 mins long, but what it when you have the time and we should all instantly understand why we're in the mess we are in ...

Reactions: Robot

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
I was prety impressed that a monkey could play video games. I was more impressed with the fact someone has a job where watch monkeys play video games.

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,751 Posts
Who was more motivated. the chimp or the Seal? I'll bet the Seal. The chimp only had a banana to lose. Do you think the Seal's friends would ever let him forget he was beaten by a monkey?

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
That is just too dang funny I love it.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The monkey with the AK47 footage looks staged...lol. There are subtle clues but, they are there...
It looks "staged" because it was created by Hollywood (20th Century Fox) to promote the new Planet of the Apes movie due out later this month. I thought everyone knew this by now. :D: This video has only been posted about 1000 times to every gun board on the net... :thumb:

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
I was prety impressed that a monkey could play video games. I was more impressed with the fact someone has a job where watch monkeys play video games.
No problem it was government funded with your tax dollars.

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
Don't know if you guys know this but the Navy Seal in that vid is/was Scott Helvenston. He lost his life in the first Gulf War as a Contractor. He was one of the guys they dragged through the streets, mutilated, burned and hung from a bridge after an ambush. His life story after the seals was a pretty interesting one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Helvenston

1 - 15 of 15 Posts