Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fully Prepped(in my mind)
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you store in your preps that fills a 5 gallon bucket?

If I were to come to your place and start opening your buckets what would I find? (Other than a gun at my head :) )

·
PERMANENTLY REDACTED
1,244 Posts
Do you really want to know

HUMAN HEADS!!!
Seriously use the 2/3 gallon bakery buckets from the grocery store. Most places will give them to you. I have found the seals to be not quite 100% air tight on some, so for the heads I want to store for a really long time, I also bag 'em up and O2 absorb each bag. For a head I plan on using within a couple years I just O2 'em.

·
Father of 11 husband of 1
11,218 Posts
I love those 5 gallon bucket. My kids work at a bakery and I can get them fairly easily.
Here are a few uses. I'm sure folks will have others but these are mine.
Upside down tomato planter,mop bucket,stool, emergency toilet. (don't forget the lye), store food (different bucket!!!!) Shovel (both the lid and the bucket) rain barrel,washing machine, diaper bucket, pole foundation (mix the concrete right in the bucket and tap in your pole as it sets up, I did this once to put up a basketball hoop, it will still be there long after I am gone), string enough of them together and they make a fine raft, fill them with sand and they will stop a .308. fill them with telephone books and the will do the same.
Anyone else?

·
Set Free
1,352 Posts
HUMAN HEADS!!!
Seriously use the 2/3 gallon bakery buckets from the grocery store. Most places will give them to you. I have found the seals to be not quite 100% air tight on some, so for the heads I want to store for a really long time, I also bag 'em up and O2 absorb each bag. For a head I plan on using within a couple years I just O2 'em.

Do you have enough hoarded or are you still prepping these heads?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.