Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
DR-200=good gun, had one and never had a problem with it. Cross between the AK and the AR. Hard to find spare parts and accessories for them though.

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
Is more than a South Korean M-16, it replaced the M-16 by them and it uses the "best" (up for debate) features of the AK-47 and M-16. It is essentially a rifle with an M-16 bolt and AK-47 gas system. They are sturdy weapons and a favorite among a lot of militia types. You will spend less on one of these than most AR's.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm still kicking myself over selling mine!! Great rifle; rugged like an AK but with the accuracy and user friendly like an AR. Personally I would rather have a DR200 than an AR.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What I tell everybody when asked what kind of weapon to get, my simple response is this. Get the one you are most comfortable with and easiest to maintain for your level of experience.

Personally, I'm not very partial to an AK for several reasons. Yes they're user friendly, but then again so is a club. I just like a rifle I know I can engage with at battlefield distances. If I want a short distance weapon, I'll use my mossberg mdl 500.

·
Registered
801 Posts

A satisfied owner; I have never seen one up close

My daughter-in-law bought a Daewoo car a couple years ago; she still makes payments on it, nobody will buy it and it has been sitting in paid storage for nearly a year because nobody can locate the simple parts required to fix it.

Don't think i would buy a Daewoo slingshot.

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YouTube - Daewoo DR-200 Rifle

A satisfied owner; I have never seen one up close

My daughter-in-law bought a Daewoo car a couple years ago; she still makes payments on it, nobody will buy it and it has been sitting in paid storage for nearly a year because nobody can locate the simple parts required to fix it.

Don't think i would buy a Daewoo slingshot.
Thanks for settin me straight on that brother. I don't want one now. I guess AK is the only way to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts