Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
[QUOTE="wilderness bushman, post: that stores would close certain areas even if you could buy things from other areas of the store
[/QUOTE]
Good post though I don't get this part I saved. Texas used to do that every Sunday though I thought such blue laws had been repealed. Still those laws were once common in the south particularly.

The longer it takes to get back to normal, the more people will die. At my age and condition medical issues will kill me. Besides drugs I need I just had radiation treatment. Available in my rural county but with supply chain going around the world. Training that included docs, techs, even a physicist called in to do some calculations. Once machine was down and they had to call in an outside tech, he fixed it over the weekend. Even in this normal, MRI contrast dye for diagnosis is in short supply. Already the infrastructure is weak. And now the money to fix things is more and more expensive with inflation. A particularly bad time to be hit with a multiple whammy of increasing heat waves, drought, fires, let alone a major earthquake.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts