• Asian

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.2%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Interesting. I am actually about 3/8 native american Cherokee Nation. But we consider ourselves to be white all the way. My grandfather was in US Calvary at time of Daws Rolls. So much for that. I think you will find most people here consider themselves to be middle class and have those values systems in place.

By the way enjoy your posts. Larry

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Primarily English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, but I have some French, German, and Dutch as well. The name Jackson is very English/Scottish. Due to a lack of reproduction in our clans, we are a dying culture and people. Our women (generally speaking) are more interested in "respecting their bodies" than respecting their rich history, culture, and future. It's rather sad.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ummm no other is for any that was one of the choices. American ??? lol It wasnt what country are you from its WHAT RACE ARE YOU! not what country you are from.

I mean Im a American and IM also White.

This thread is about being PROUD of who you are. NO matter what or who you are.

·
Registered
317 Posts
he never said it was about race, yes we are all in the human race but the original question was which best describes you, he could have been talking about color, although indian, asian, mexican, and hawaiian are arguably not colors... hmmm lol

Interesting though to see that the vast majority of respondents are white, I would have assumed as much but its still interesting to see validated through a poll.

·
just doin my job..
421 Posts
Im canadian and Im white.

other then that nobody really knows where the heck we came from?!?
one of my grandmothers is french, her husband (my grandpa) is english/irish and a ton of others.
on the other side my grandma was scottish and english and again lots of stuff.. and my grandfather was english.

none of them have/had accents and they were all here from birth so white canadian I guess is pretty much what I am

·
under prepared patriot
333 Posts
white as wonderbread

Reactions: Andrew1985

·
Registered
694 Posts
Scot, Irish, German or North American, United States Native, ******* with tendacies towards being White American. Very Proud of it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts