Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Frontiersman
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes this is a bit general of a question but I think with people of like minds and like ideas I'm willing to bet even a general question like this will end up with similar answers and thoughts.

My wants include, awareness and education that really speaks the truth, I want to be prepared but I don't want to do it alone, we are stronger together. I want a way to spread what I know and help others see the truth. I want better equipment but even more better skills which only come through experience - your own or someone else's.

·
Original Patriot
8 Posts
I definatly agree, while it is easier to say our wants are a new filtration system, more space for food stores, BOL etc we all would have more if we all were on the same page with information and truth education. Can you imagine if your towns and cities had REAL disaster plans, that were more extensive then we'll call the military and hope they come to help us.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Yes this is a bit general of a question but I think with people of like minds and like ideas I'm willing to bet even a general question like this will end up with similar answers and thoughts.

My wants include, awareness and education that really speaks the truth, I want to be prepared but I don't want to do it alone, we are stronger together. I want a way to spread what I know and help others see the truth. I want better equipment but even more better skills which only come through experience - your own or someone else's.
I want a loving wife, a few kids small farm with small orchard vineyard and garden a few animals a barn and a small workshop for my hobbies and a decent job and generally live an almost amish lifestyle being generally self sufficient and living as my fore fathers working my hands and working the land and generally being a good neighbor and member of my little community

the end.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
богдан;12085105 said:
I want a loving wife, a few kids small farm with small orchard vineyard and garden a few animals a barn and a small workshop for my hobbies and a decent job and generally live an almost amish lifestyle being generally self sufficient and living as my fore fathers working my hands and working the land and generally being a good neighbor and member of my little community

the end.
Bout the same except I have kids, so I'd just sub in a pond or river.

I'm probably more interested in being self-sufficient than simply storing up everything that I think I need. So my wants reflect that type of lifestyle.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I want liberty.

Everything else that I get is just means to getting there. Education, money, preparations, social networks, toys, tools etc etc. It is all in the name of increasing independence for myself so that I can have liberty that verges on sovereignty.

As the great Kid Rock once said "Money money money aint SH*T to me, but I gotta make a lot Just To Be Free. I'm heeeerrree I'm therreeeee, I'm kid rock B*TCH, and I'm EV RY WHERRREE"

·
Indefatigable
21,828 Posts
My wants for now are covered. I want my family to be healthy, happy, out of debt, gainfully employed and prepped.

·
Crazy
5,586 Posts
Lately, I had this overwhelming desire to downsize, and get rid of all my stuff. Not all of it but most of it. When my son moves to college, I think I'm going to give him the house and take his trust fund and travel in a pull behind camper. I figure with a payed off house he could pay his own way through college.

·
Combat marxism Now!
9,182 Posts
I want my fellow Americans to succeed at what ever good thing they choose to do.
I want an honest government to remain uninvolved in my life and what I choose to do.
I want earned prosperity for all Americans.
I want those who entered this country via "breaking and entering" removed by any means necessary, we are full.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts