Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Comic, not your lawyer!
14,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, if you could have a conversation with President Trump, and he asked your advice on what laws to make or repeal, and what other actions to take before the 2020 election, what items would you tell him to take to aid the nation, improve gun rights, improve his chances to win, etc.? This is realistic stuff he can accomplish, keeping in mind the Democrats control the House now. [Yes, I'm angry at Paul Ryan for wasting 2 golden years with a GOP majority in the House, but that's in the past.]

It can be on any topic, ways you think the nation, world, guns, veterans, military, law enforcement, courts, economy, other rights could be improved. What say you?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Overhaul the education system. School choice will be a good start,it should have been done years ago.

The endangered species act is just a way to transfer gvt. $ to universities. A prof. studies some obscure critter and becomes mr. know it all about the critter. Then he finds a way to get critter listed. From then on it is fat city for said prof.

·
Registered
374 Posts
"Requests......of?" I don't request nothin' of nobody. Move to Saudi Arabia. Those crap smelling towel heads are extra good at kissing the ring and begging.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
1. Once and for all stop illegal immigration and curtail legal immigration (this will be the downfall of America.

2. Stop threatening and actually bring the traitorous swamp creature up on charges and put them in jail/hang for treason.

3. Tell us if aliens are real.

*NOTE #1* Yes I know this country was built on immigration but as we sit right now it's too many too fast. We need illegal immigration stopped first then we can once again start thinking about letting in legal immigrants.

·
Beware of the dog!
1,939 Posts
He needs to argue for and achieve term limits for all elected federal employees.
He needs to argue for and achieve the end of pay for life for elected federal employees.

He needs to create a way to identify politicians that substantially increased their net worth while working as an elected official.

AKA, drain the swamp, on both sides of the aisle.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,651 Posts
"Requests......of?" I don't request nothin' of nobody. Move to Saudi Arabia. Those crap smelling towel heads are extra good at kissing the ring and begging.
so are you saying that you are moving to Saudi Arabia or just trying to derail the thread?

·
reluctant sinner
17,479 Posts
Put all the Coup klutz clan people in jail otherwise they will continue to try and screw him just like they are going to do to Burnie AGAIN, because he did nothing last time.

Abolish most of the IRS - flat tax rate after a minimum level, No tax on food, no exemptions - no tax shelters for the rich.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,600 Posts
End the fake news propaganda machine by killing the Smith-Mundt modernization act that makes it legal to use propaganda on US Citizens.

Fix the way we vote. More info needs to be conveyed in a vote. You should have 2 votes. First vote is who to eliminate. This is counted first and if the winner of that vote is to eliminate as example- Obama, then he is removed from the race and the second vote is counted which is for your preference for president.

Term limits on house and senate. No more than 8 years for any of those bastards, and no special health care or special take care of them till they die including secret service.

They should have to wear a body cam just like cops. All their dirty deals get filmed and put on a computer system that all representatives can view at their conveninence.
They are supposed to be doing "our business" not making deals for their kids to become stinking rich.

Obviously the 2nd amendment needs to trump ALL personal arms laws. Overturn all laws infringing on the 2nd amendment.
Silencers, machine guns, belt feds, giant magazines, things that go up, ALL LEGAL!

Enforce the oath of office. When bloomberg or Feinstein take an oath to uphold the US Constitution and then they seek to overturn the protections of the 2nd and 4th amendments, they should be arrested and tried for treason.

Allow handguns to be carried on planes by anyone that can demonstrate proficiency and that passes a simple course on what parts of an airplane not to shoot at. The second amendment does not disappear once you get on a plane.
Use the TSA only to screen for explosives. No more xraying people for security, this violated the 4th amendment, right to be secure from unreasonable search...

I'm sure I have many more, but that should keep him busy for a few days.
He can come back once he has finished what's on his plate. :)

·
Let the Debate begin
6,374 Posts
Now that our President has a majority on SCOTUS, I would like him
to use it to give all of us the 2nd Amendment. A citizen
applies for his concealed carry permit, is denied, and
federal lawyers fight it in court until SCOTUS rules that Maryland
and every other state, has to be shall issue, rather than may
issue.

Also they should figure out a way to rule that other concealed carry
holders can legally carry in Maryland as well as every other state.

Obviously it can't be done through Congress, so President Trump
should take a page out of the Democrats playbook and use the
courts against them.

After that is accomplished I would like our President to really make
liberal's heads explode. But this would be after 2021 in his last term.
I want him to meet the Governor of Maryland in Maryland with
an American made AK 47 slung across his back.

These things are the only way our President, who is the greatest president
in the past 40 years, can do more to help the 2nd Amendment than
President Barry did.

·
Psalm 37:28
1,135 Posts
Federal prosecution for officials presiding over illegal alien sanctuaries. State and local rights do not take precedence over federal law when it comes to borders and immigration. That's federal purview. Throw the book at 'em and tell the screeching media to pound sand.

Huge deportations

Border security

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would ask him to please do something about the cost of healthcare. A 6000$ deductible on insurance that cost 400$ a month is not reasonable. Even with Medicare the deductible for hospitalization is 1300+$ every 3 months. If you have to go in January you pay and if you have to go in April you have to pay again. Also the price of drugs is going up. I picked up a prescription yesterday and in the 15 minutes I had to wait I saw 3 older people have to leave without their prescriptions because they were so high. It was sad. We should be able to do better.

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
#1 Protect 2 A, make it illegal for States to change anything about it

# 2Protect the borders, built the wall, guard the wall with whatever it takes, stop all the third world trashy people from moving here

#3 I would also like him to fix healthcare "somehow". It is not good the way it is now, BUT IT WAS ALSO NOT GOOD BEFORE. This is where I disagree with the average conservative. It was NOT good before. I think healthcare needs to be completely separated from employment. It should never have been the employers job to provide healthcare. Also, why provide healthcare for the most expensive group ( old people) and nobody else? The whole Medicare things is completely unfair. I would like to see a public healthcare option for very BASIC needs for everyone. Non profit. But it should be a CHOICE.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts