Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
14,877 Posts
Trust your instincts. God gave them to us for a reason.
Don't worry about tomorrow. Matthew 6:34
Keep an open mind. You'll be amazed what you will be able to learn.
If you don't believe in God, it may help to remember than He believes in you.
Forgiveness beats being angry and an ulcer, everyday of the week.
If you drink to feel better, be prepared to keep drinking to keep from feeling bad.
Your career may be large part of your life, but it isn't your life.
Don't let anyone talk you into compromising your health.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,215 Posts
LOL Believe me, it's not something I want to go thru again! I bet I can say the same thing about your experience with the tree!
Oh for sure! 😂😂 I was so proud of my "never having had a broken bone" record. Now, at 63 ... Well I was 62 in October ... I broke 7 in one fell swoop! 🙄🤐😛

·
3,389 Posts
Oh for sure! 😂😂 I was so proud of my "never having had a broken bone" record. Now, at 63 ... Well I was 62 in October ... I broke 7 in one fell swoop! 🙄🤐😛
I managed to break three in my right arm at school when I was nine. LOL There was a girl that insisted on fussing over me the whole time my arm was in the cast.

·
8,215 Posts
I managed to break three in my right arm at school when I was nine. LOL There was a girl that insisted on fussing over me the whole time my arm was in the cast.
So ... You've ALWAYS been a chick magnet?? 🤷😉😂😂😂

I gotta give the old man props ... He fussed over me an awful lot when I came home. 😍 And he had NO IDEA how to deal with a busted up old lady in a body brace. God it sucked ... It sucked ... SO ... HARD ... UGH ... 😂😂😂

·
3,389 Posts
LOL Think I tended to scare girls off more than attract them. I've always been head and shoulders taller than every one else, hit 6' in Feb of the sixth grade, 6'2" in Aug going into the seventh. I was told many times my height tended to intimidate people.

·
8,215 Posts
LOL Think I tended to scare girls off more than attract them. I've always been head and shoulders taller than every one else, hit 6' in Feb of the sixth grade, 6'2" in Aug going into the seventh. I was told many times my height tended to intimidate people.
Rotflmao! If it wasn't for the fact you said you are 67 I'd be wondering if you were my ex- right now! 😂😂😂 People called us "Mutt and Jeff" ... I'm 5'1" and he was 6'2". His name really was Jeff, so yes, everyone called me "Mutt". 🤦🤦😂😂😂

·
Registered
98 Posts
~Don't ever fall for a sob story. But there's elements of truth in any sob story, because lies based in truth are easier to remember.

~If they're security, military, police, etc & looking for a girl online - don't date em. More often than not they're cheating.

~Never rely on anyone, especially a significant other.

~Happiness beats money.

·
3,389 Posts
Rotflmao! If it wasn't for the fact you said you are 67 I'd be wondering if you were my ex- right now! 😂😂😂 People called us "Mutt and Jeff" ... I'm 5'1" and he was 6'2". His name really was Jeff, so yes, everyone called me "Mutt". 🤦🤦😂😂😂
LOL I have a good friend, she's 5'3", half Crow ,biker crowd. We've been called that.

LOL ETA We might be in danger of "Derailing a Thread!" ;)

·
8,215 Posts
LOL I have a good friend, she's 5'3", half Crow ,biker crowd. We've been called that.

LOL ETA We might be in danger of "Derailing a Thread!" ;)
Oh YIKES!! I'm a terrible moderator! 🤦🤦🤦

·
3,389 Posts
So ... You've ALWAYS been a chick magnet?? 🤷😉😂😂😂

I gotta give the old man props ... He fussed over me an awful lot when I came home. 😍 And he had NO IDEA how to deal with a busted up old lady in a body brace. God it sucked ... It sucked ... SO ... HARD ... UGH ... 😂😂😂
....I started to say something.....then at the last moment I remembered this is the Top Side....:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,869 Posts
#1 Rule - Cardio
#2 Double Tap
and remember #23 - Enjoy the little things
Not one to follow a movie version of survival.

But you left off "wear seatbelts".

"check the toilets" [ great advice even now ]

Cute movie,bought the hat & gun :)

Wife is a huge fan of NCIS too.

It was MUCH better a good while back,now I cannot abide it.

Gibbs lost his head slap ,but his rule of the knife is cute.

Most carry at least 1.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not one to follow a movie version of survival.

But you left off "wear seatbelts".

"check the toilets" [ great advice even now ]

Cute movie,bought the hat & gun :)

Wife is a huge fan of NCIS too.

It was MUCH better a good while back,now I cannot abide it.

Gibbs lost his head slap ,but his rule of the knife is cute.

Most carry at least 1.
Agreed. I miss Denozo, Kate, the quirky computer tech with her Mr Mass Spec, and the head slaps. It got all pc for the last few seasons. Added the token black, stopped slapping heads, got super emotional for stupid stuff...I only watch for Gibbs. Even watered down he's still better than 90% of television today.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts