Survivalist Forum banner

941 - 959 of 959 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
What will you be playing?
The only game I am currently playing is World of Tanks. I was thinking about reinstalling World of Warplanes, though. I played that before WOT, but burned out on it a couple of years ago.

A friend of mine is trying to get me to come back to Lord of the Rings Online. I left that game years ago, so I don't know. The graphics look so dated now, for one thing.

I also use Roll20 to host a weekly game, that's what I do on Monday nights.

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
The only game I am currently playing is World of Tanks. I was thinking about reinstalling World of Warplanes, though. I played that before WOT, but burned out on it a couple of years ago.

A friend of mine is trying to get me to come back to Lord of the Rings Online. I left that game years ago, so I don't know. The graphics look so dated now, for one thing.

I also use Roll20 to host a weekly game, that's what I do on Monday nights.
World of tanks looks fun but never tried it.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Right now my 3 main games are world of warships, age of empires 2 and a green light game on steam called scum.

any one want to catch a match in world of warships?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
So sick of Fortnite and the cross platform game play. I've been playing NBA2k with Myteams. Fun to pull card packs, auctions, etc. I play with two long time gaming buds as they're sick of FN as well. I tend to make errors only wanting to build my team with guys I grew up liking in the 80's

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
So sick of Fortnite and the cross platform game play. I've been playing NBA2k with Myteams. Fun to pull card packs, auctions, etc. I play with two long time gaming buds as they're sick of FN as well. I tend to make errors only wanting to build my team with guys I grew up liking in the 80's
I play mycareer, 2k is addicting.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I see that the same company that has World of Tanks also obtain the rights to Master of Orion and has re-released it in an updated form.

I played the original game way back when, I'm thinking about checking out this new version.

·
Get bent
355 Posts
Been awhile since I checked in!

Been playing Albion. Interesting MMORPG but some issues with really playing endgame as a loner.

War Zone...cause occasionally one must run and gun. I like it better than Apex Legends.

Just grabbed Snowrunner. Sucks that it's exclusive to the Epic store for download but it is a fun game that's pretty slow paced. Buggier than an ant hill all stirred up though. Hopefully they can fix the issues. Be aware, if you're a KBmouser like me, the game is hard coded for WASD movement and cannot be reconfigured. Think I'll look into software to remap some keys for just this game. Maybe Logitech? Does support controllers and some wheels though. Anyway, fun game. What Spintires should have become. Stupid early access.

·
Space Force Recruit
1,349 Posts
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the primary game I'm slowly working my way through. I just downloaded Yakuza Kiwami too and look forward to playing that.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Been awhile since I checked in!

Been playing Albion. Interesting MMORPG but some issues with really playing endgame as a loner.

War Zone...cause occasionally one must run and gun. I like better Apex Legends here
Indeed, sometimes it is rather helpful to use the following elements for the most interesting play itself. For instance, when the game is starting and the helper assists you to avoid the boring activities and enjoy the game.

·
You're a daisy if ya do
2,035 Posts
I've got too much time on my hands. Currently playing...

ESO for almost 2 years now.
The Long Dark every once in a while.
Civ 4,5, & 6 depending on my mood.
Went back to EVE for a bit but just wasn't the same.
Any and all of the Orion series when the mood hits me.
Tried Black Desert but didn't care for it.

Like I said, WAY too much time on my hands.

941 - 959 of 959 Posts