Survivalist Forum banner

921 - 940 of 959 Posts

·
TEXAS!!!
7,261 Posts
I couldn't get past building a fire in the cave after the crash. I have poor night vision and the game is so dark I couldn't make out what I was supposed to do. Quit in frustration. I really wanted to give it a go.
I haven't played that part of the game yet. I'm still busy with "Survival" mode.

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
You can still get into ESO. There are lots of social guilds who go out of their way to help new players achieve lots of success. I'm pretty much a loner (solo player) but I do belong to a couple of guilds who work together to take on dungeons and bosses. I've been playing since day one but have only achieved slightly more than 50% of the possible achievements.
True, I just like to try and get involved during an mmo launch if possible, more fun that way imo.

Bit I might DL it and run around with you sometime!
I'm absolutely hopeless at first-person shooters. I suck, plain and simple. Too much twiddly-thumbing on a console controller, and too much mouse-movement overshooting with me...back in the days I bought a mouse-thingy for my PS3 with the hope that I was gonna rule a bit more. Turned out I was just as useless with that, having lost mouse/keyboard muscle memory while playing PS3... :rolleyes:

Still, I'm gonna get Death Stranding and the new CoD: MW. They both looks absolutely awesome.
Try turning the movement sensitivity way down. As well as movement speed when your are looking down your sights.

Usually helps tons for beginners imo.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Bit I might DL it and run around with you sometime!Try turning the movement sensitivity way down. As well as movement speed when your are looking down your sights.

Usually helps tons for beginners imo.
In the end, I just went flying instead :eek::

4,5 hours of fast, low-level sightseeing fun from Nellis to Ellsworth (via via a lot of POIs) with B-1B 86-0115 "The Last Laugh" from 34th Bomb Sqdr at Ellsworth AFB. Fueled by virtual JP-8 and reallife whiskey... :D:

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
In the end, I just went flying instead :eek::

4,5 hours of fast, low-level sightseeing fun from Nellis to Ellsworth (via via a lot of POIs) with B-1B 86-0115 "The Last Laugh" from 34th Bomb Sqdr at Ellsworth AFB. Fueled by virtual JP-8 and reallife whiskey... :D:
Awesome screen shots!

Now you just need a "Storm Area 51" mod. You could load that thing up with cluster bombs and have some good times. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Awesome screen shots!
Now you just need a "Storm Area 51" mod. You could load that thing up with cluster bombs and have some good times. :thumb:
Apparently, someone already did that for ArmA III :p:D:
Harder to do for me in this simulator though...despite cool aircraft, it is very non-violent. There is a TacPack module to enable weapons and sensors, but placing 10000 naruto-runners in the scenery at Area51 is beyond the scope of it, and would probably melt my PC even if it was possible :eek::

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm currently playing 'The Witcher 3' and 'Destiny 2' on the Xbox One. I do jump into 'Battlefield I' from time to time and haven't picked up 'Borderlands 3' yet.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I still play World of Tanks on a casual basis, I'm definitely not a great player. But it's entertaining to occasionally log in during the evening for a few rounds.

Just like last year, I decided to purchase a bundle of 11 gift boxes on the last day of the Christmas event, just to see if I would get any of the premium tanks they were offering this year. And, sure enough, just like last year, I got two of them:

Not sure how much I will play the Russian 703 II, I think it's kind of OP. I know I always hate seeing them on the opposite team. And they always get focused down when they turn up in the game.

On the other hand, I'm kind of excited to have the Italian tank. I don't have anything from that nationality yet, so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
I am thinking about streaming some gaming on Twitch, just for the fun of it. To that end, I decided to upgrade my microphone capabilities.

Even if I don't live stream, I am sure that the people I game with will appreciate the improvement in my sound quality.

What did that all run you?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Cat and parrot whisperer
1,228 Posts
I've gone back to play the Witcher 3 on my PS4 Pro. Sale online for $12, I believe. Good game! Very much looking forward to the next generation. Finished Death Stranding and am still playing Elite Dangerous periodically. Funny, I never was into games much as a kid. Then again, they are SO much more advanced now... Cool stuff! The last Call of Duty wasn't bad either. Pretty harsh with the storyline and all the bad stuff happening in it. I can see why the snowflakes were offended. :)

921 - 940 of 959 Posts