Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Guardian of Liberty
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ever I log on I always check to see if anyone is in the chat room here, and it no one is ever there. What does everyone think about hijacking a yahoo messenger chat room, and having some members always logged on, may provide some occasional real time conversation with other survival minded people from all over. I am always logged onto my yahoo account to chat with friend.

yahoo id Adam_Survivor_1975

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
We have a chat room on this site.
naw --- we have an insane asylum-- with the residents in charge, and the staff on the run.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
"What does everyone think about hijacking a yahoo messenger chat room"

Adam_Survivor_1975:Wassup peeps!

Glen_42:Welcome Adam! =)=)=)=)

Pinto Beans 12: Guys, this guy was kicked out of the Aladdin Stanley Thermos chatroom because he has a boxcutter in his profile.

Thermosking978986716: I was just in his profile and didn't see a boxcutter. :/

Glen_42: Guys, he just updated his profile and sure enough there is a boxcutter now WTF? :O OMG!!

Adam_Survivor_1975: Take me to www.pentagon.gov!!

Man, you sound nuts!

wait.

Nevermind.

·
Guardian of Liberty
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize for wasting your valuable time, OBVIOUSLY this forum has a chat room. Even though as I originally posted... never mind wasn't read then wont be read now. I apologize, I won't do it again.

Later

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
When ever I log on I always check to see if anyone is in the chat room here, and it no one is ever there.
Most of the time there are people in the chat room. As I post this, there are 4 or 5 people in there right now. The evenings are usually the best times, because most people are at work right now.

:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts