Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
democrats = Hydra
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Polit...s-the-talk-of-this-pro-gun-county-in-Virginia

some counties in Virginia want out and West Virginia is offering to accept them

West Virginia’s governor and Senate have invited Frederick, a county of about 90,000 on Virginia’s northern border, to switch state lines. The invitation comes as many in the largely conservative county feel disaffected with Virginia’s first Democratic government in decades, elected in part thanks to demographic shifts in the state’s population centers.

lots of talk talk about this stuff last few years, in different areas, but I've never heard a Governor offer support.

this would never happen under a democrat president or leftist SCOTUS, but just maybe the current administration will allow this.

would love to see it.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I hope Frederick County joins us out here in the Free Zone. Especially after VA rescinds all of their reciprocity agreements, which I have no doubt they will as part of their attack on the Second Amendment. I travel to Frederick County frequently. I hope all the bordering counties join us as well as any others that want to, except maybe Loudoun.
I use to love Loudoun when I lived there but rarely go there now. They have become part of Leftist NoVa in recent years. I believe they are one of the few areas that have not taken a pro Second Amendment stance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
Just tell me where I need to move. Where is my patriotism most needed. Where are the front lines, where I will meet the left....

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Wildlife Proctologist
2,213 Posts
West 'by gawd' Virginians succeeded twice, were just letting counties caught up.

Besides we always wanted border to North Carolina, I think were all tired of South Carolina bragging about it. Plus if they get anymore liberal we may get a beach.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Polit...s-the-talk-of-this-pro-gun-county-in-Virginia

West Virginia’s governor and Senate have invited Frederick, a county of about 90,000 on Virginia’s northern border, to switch state lines. The invitation comes as many in the largely conservative county feel disaffected with Virginia’s first Democratic government in decades, elected in part thanks to demographic shifts in the state’s population centers.

lots of talk talk about this stuff last few years, in different areas, but I've never heard a Governor offer support.

this would never happen under a democrat president or leftist SCOTUS, but just maybe the current administration will allow this.

would love to see it.
I love W VA. Only 40 minutes away from PA border. Hoping to find a nice little hunting camp over there soon.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
I think there is a quote in the Marines that goes

"Sir, we are surrounded!"

"Good, then there is nowhere for the enemy to hide!"

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Precisely ! Just like Folks that are afraid to openly support POTUS. If you hide they've won. I wear my Trump gear everywhere when I'm not in business garb. Nobody says a word to me. Guess I don't have the look of a victim type, lol.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

would love to see it.

That's super cool!! I hope the switch actually takes place. How awesome would THAT be?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts