Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Army investigators are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to whoever stole more than $400,000 worth of equipment from a warehouse at West Point.According to the Army Criminal Investigation Command, the crime occurred between ...

More...

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
You have no idea how much this pisses me off. Everytime I have to get on the West Point property, I go through a security screening that is just short of a cavity search. Get out, open all doors on the vehicle, let them dig around while you justify why the picture on your driver's license doesn't look exactly like you do that day, then you get to drive over a giant X-Ray/bomb sensing device while some person eyeballs you to make sure you don't blink too much.

And yet ... $400K worth of equipment is kept in a building whose door can be opened with a hard pull? I swear, if I catch the guy who took the radios, I'm gonna kick his ass. They are gonna go full-cavity-search mode now.

Reactions: MCLMM and Dwind

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
You have no idea how much this pisses me off. Everytime I have to get on the West Point property, I go through a security screening that is just short of a cavity search. Get out, open all doors on the vehicle, let them dig around while you justify why the picture on your driver's license doesn't look exactly like you do that day, then you get to drive over a giant X-Ray/bomb sensing device while some person eyeballs you to make sure you don't blink too much.

And yet ... $400K worth of equipment is kept in a building whose door can be opened with a hard pull? I swear, if I catch the guy who took the radios, I'm gonna kick his ass. They are gonna go full-cavity-search mode now.
May wish to consider a prelube?:xeye::D:

·
Banned
653 Posts
look for someone selling a lot of Motorola XTS 5000's on Ebay in the next few weeks....

The actual value of those are about $3500 each, I have one issued to me from one of my jobs, I protect it just about with my life....

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
why so damn expensive?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts