Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
LOL "Passive immunization". Just goes to show they can mess with our food when they want to, - and they want to!

·
Stack It Deep.
649 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Was it required to get the vaccine? I was unaware. I guess I am incriminating my self by saying i never got it. I never caught it either.

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
95% certain I had H1N1, no vaccine and I'm fine. Do you know why? I'm healthy and I'm not a total pansy. It's the flu, it won't melt your brain and boil your skin. More media hype is awesome! Now it's ridiculous to buy even paint masks because "tey protec u frum teh swine flu!!11" No, they don't.

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
I have had H1N1 and I came out OK. Would never take the shot. If H5N1 would start spreading person to person that would be a lot more scarier than H1N1.

·
Board Supporter
2,049 Posts
I got the H1N1 shot and I'm just fine.
Come back in ten years after that stuff has had time to damage your organs and brain and then tell us how you are doing. From everything I read, it was suppose to be a soft kill thing ... nothing detectable would happen for a while, but just wait for a few years.

Reactions: Mogli

·
Mod Certified PITA!
12,092 Posts
Come back in ten years after that stuff has had time to damage your organs and brain and then tell us how you are doing. From everything I read, it was suppose to be a soft kill thing ... nothing detectable would happen for a while, but just wait for a few years.
In 10 years the toxins, pesticides, and contaminants in your food, the poisons and heavy metals in your water, and the crap - figuratively and literally - you take in breathing will have done you a LOT more harm than any H1N1 vaccine could do, I'l betcha.

Reading the original article: Interesting, and potentially useful. Also potentially ominous: One of the problems we face these days is that since food animals were and are routinely doused with antibiotics whether they needed it or not, and traces of those antibiotics were passed in on the meat, giving bacteria in our bodies the chance to develop immunity to them, we're now facing a lot of resistant diseases we can't stop with normal treatments. I can see something similar happening with this situation, a virus developing in a way that regular vaccines won't be able to touch, and then making the leap to humans and going through us like fire through straw...

Also, it'd be insane to attempt to deliver vaccines in food: You wouldn't be able to control the size of the dose, and people might wind up getting too little or WAY too much.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I did have the H1N1 in late October/early November. Some of you may remember that in late November I was admitted to hospital on an emergency basis because I was feeling 'light-headed', and that less than 2 hours later I had a temporary pacemaker put in. The next morning I was moved to a city hospital where they put in the 'real' one. After a Week in a 3rd hospital, it was determined that the virus had spread to my left ventricle.

My DS sent me an email after I was home telling me of a friend of his who was a guide and took people on tours through the Rockies; he got sick with flu, went to the hospital and they sent him home. He died the next week from the same thing I had...flu virus infecting his heart.

I had already decided not to get the vaccine when I came down sick, so it probably didn't matter. Would I do it differently? Nope; I still don't believe we were told enough about it. Time will tell who made the right choice...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the H1N1 shot and I'm just fine.
yea...for now...
Well it's been 11 years and we are discussing the same things in another pandemic. @CPT Shortcut did you survive?
@Graywolf, I haven't had any bad effects from mine 11 years on.

Why am I reviving an 11 year old thread? Because it's relevant. Every time there is a viral outbreak the same theories about how TPTB are trying to kill us secretly with Vaccines or make us infertile, track us, experiment etc are always brought up and they never pan out.

Obviously do your research before you inject something into your body. Politicians aren't trustworthy, and I don't care much for Big Pharma, but they (tragically) do most of their human experimenting in third world nations.

Stay healthy

MH

1 - 20 of 22 Posts