Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's a Jeep Thing
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Full Size Jeep Club held it's annual Jeep-In this past weekend at the Wharton State forest in NJ. Here are a few pics. As you can tell when I go camping I don't really rough it :D: We camped at the Atsion State Campgrounds right on Atsion Lake.

Attachments

·
Freedom Is Not Free
662 Posts
Nice picks hope you had agood weekend. I took my girls camping a few weeks ago,hope to do it again soon.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nice wagon I had an 86 and a 87 a few years back. They were my favorite jeeps that I have owned. Little rough in the mpg department though.

Do you ever make it to the PA jeep show in York PA? If not you should check it out some time.

·
It's a Jeep Thing
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice wagon I had an 86 and a 87 a few years back. They were my favorite jeeps that I have owned. Little rough in the mpg department though.

Do you ever make it to the PA jeep show in York PA? If not you should check it out some time.
Yeah 10-12mpg around town kind of sucks. I only use it on weekends and for camping though.

Been to PA Jeep a few times. They do a nice job every year.

·
Don't Tread on Me
381 Posts
looks fun! I just can't do things like that. When I go camping I like to be MILES away from the car.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey! The Pine Barrens! I was born and raised in Jackson and spent my formative years exploring that whole area. Nobody outside Jersey would believe that there's such a big, beautiful natural area there. For those of you not in the know, the Pine Barrens is the largest natural, mostly-undeveloped area on the east coast between Boston and Washington DC. Right in New Jersey. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts