Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.lsgr.live/post/we-know-...vist-show-up-at-a-gun-control-lawmaker-s-home

“We Know Where You Live.” Armed Gun Rights Activist Show Up at a Gun Control Lawmaker’s Home..

Armed with a shotgun and sidearm, a gun rights advocate showed up at the home of a legislator who sponsored a gun control bill. The Right to Bear Arms Virginia founder and Hopewell GOP chairman, Brandon Howard, showed up at Delegate Mark Levine’s home armed with a Bersa .380 and Rock Island VR60 12-gauge shotgun. Howard said he was responding to a domestic threat against the US constitution

The GOP chairperson added that the only reason the lawmaker felt threatened was because he was a tyrant because only a tyrant would feel threatened. He added that they would keep visiting the homes of tyrants ho violate citizens' rights.

MORE at site

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
"That just gives ammo to the anti gunners."

So what? They don't need any more ammo as they just make stuff up anyway.
It makes us look bad in the eyes of the swing voters. I live in a state (maryland)where they revoke rights. I've watched Virginia turn from pro gun into a liberal state that wipes it's behind with the constitution. We need the swing voters to not think we are a bunch of nut cases that show up at people's homes with guns. That's what.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
It makes us look bad in the eyes of the swing voters. I live in a state (maryland)where they revoke rights. I've watched Virginia turn from pro gun into a liberal state that wipes it's behind with the constitution. We need the swing voters to not think we are a bunch of nut cases that show up at people's homes with guns. That's what.
Whose fault is that?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Whose fault is that?
Sorry I didn’t have fore-site 20 years ago when I started my career, but I am not leaving my retirement plan (And have wife leave hers) with 10 years to go, move my children out of their schools and out of the only home they ever knew, move away from their grandparents so that I can move to another state, that like Virginia, may attempt to confiscate guns anyway.

But the fault of where I live is not relevant. The fact remains, people doing stupid stuff with guns, leads to problems like Virginia and like Maryland. Remember, even Texas is only an open boarder and a generation away from being a blue state.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Im torn on this type of thing...the wolf burried deep inside says kudos, let em know we are watching and are willing.

The other side, say a coyote says to stay in the shadows and snatch them up when the slip up.

·
Live Free or Die
3,863 Posts
Im torn on this type of thing...the wolf burried deep inside says kudos, let em know we are watching and are willing.

The other side, say a coyote says to stay in the shadows and snatch them up when the slip up.
While they "milkshake us", chase us out of restaurants, and shoot us at baseball practice? I think not.

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
He did a good thing but did it in a clumsy and stupid manner. The Second Amendment is obviously meant to be a threat to tyranny, because what are arms used for in the context of the security of a free state? But some guy just showing up at a traitor's house is probably not the best way for that threat to be made known.

It is a mistake to cower in fear of the enemy of freedom out of fear that the smiling liberals on TV will use our standing up to that enemy in their propaganda. They have no problem finding material for that propaganda; if we don't give it to them they will just make something up.

Patriots have been peaceful for a long time and where has that gotten us? Has it even slowed the assault on our freedom a little bit?

My opening paragraph begs the question of what would be the better way for the patriot to respond, if he wants to let the enemy know that the time for talk is over and the next phase is about to begin. It's probably just as well not to answer that question in a place like this, other than to say that a militia works best as an organized group, and it gets much power from invisibility.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
There are no swing voters...swing voters and independents are a myth. People are either for or against the Constitution...period. I'm sick and tired of the timidity of supposed gun owners; that's our problem, people like you...if that's offensive, than do something about it.

Gun owners are too fearful to speak up, yet we have Antifa and anti-2A whacko's doxing us, denigrating us, making up lies, slandering, etc...why not stand up and say something? This guy's tactic was a little over the top, but he's got more balls than most gun owners. He's sick and tired and this was still more peaceful than other leftist protesters...

I can understand your family and job situation, but don't criticize someone for doing something more than crying about losing our 2A rights. His actions are going to have zero impact on those who don't like the 2A; if anything he's emboldening other pro-gun people to start standing up and voicing their displeasure with anti-2A legislation.

Sorry, but it's people that do nothing and say nothing that gives "us" a bad name...and those that are worse are those that criticize gun owners exercising their 1A to save their 2A...

ROCK6

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WHILE I understand the idea..
there are more tactful ways of doing it and still getting their attention.

I might have just sent a letter to each gun grabber legislator to their home containing the names and addresses of all the like gun grabbers along with the statement actions have consequences....

Dear politician,

You ALL should consider the consequences and repercussions that may take place if you send people with guns to the doors of people who were LEGAL gun owners, but for your unconstitutional ex post facto actions of changing the laws.

And

for your reading education of what could be potential consequences, one should review the book...
UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

Thank you for your attention to this matter
the gun owners of Virginia and the United States.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Gun owners are too fearful to speak up, yet we have Antifa and anti-2A whacko's doxing us, denigrating us, making up lies, slandering, etc...why not stand up and say something? This guy's tactic was a little over the top, but he's got more balls than most gun owners. He's sick and tired and this was still more peaceful than other leftist protesters...
An estimated 5000 people showed up for a pro-2A rally at the state capitol in PHX last weekend. There were no riots. No trash strewn about. No signs bashing gays. No ropes hanging from trees. And....no Antifa.

Reactions: ROCK6

·
Registered
34,697 Posts

I'm nit.

Dudes an idiot.

If he had shown up intentionally unarmed (or CCW)
wearing a suit, with a fresh shave and a haircut and passed out the 2nd Amendment version of a bible tract....

I'd think he did what he chose to do in the best way possible. Whether I agreed with him or not.

If he had showed up and shot the politician down like a dog...

I'd think he did what he chose to do in the best way possible. Whether I agreed with him or not.

He chose the worst way to do the worst thing

·
Registered
11,510 Posts

Why not be the sheep dog, keeping an eye on the wolf trying to eat the sheep, and letting him know we see his intentions, and he better think again?

The politicians want to send guys with guns to our homes. He did a good thing.
Straight up. No arrest, no issue from the cops. Just a citizen being a citizen.

There are no swing voters...swing voters and independents are a myth. People are either for or against the Constitution...period. I'm sick and tired of the timidity of supposed gun owners; that's our problem, people like you...if that's offensive, than do something about it.

I can understand your family and job situation, but don't criticize someone for doing something more than crying about losing our 2A rights. His actions are going to have zero impact on those who don't like the 2A; if anything he's emboldening other pro-gun people to start standing up and voicing their displeasure with anti-2A legislation.

Sorry, but it's people that do nothing and say nothing that gives "us" a bad name...and those that are worse are those that criticize gun owners exercising their 1A to save their 2A...

ROCK6
Quoted for truth!:thumb:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I'm nit.

Dudes an idiot.

If he had shown up intentionally unarmed (or CCW)
wearing a suit, with a fresh shave and a haircut and passed out the 2nd Amendment version of a bible tract....

If he had showed up and shot the politician down like a dog...

He chose the worst way to do the worst thing
Nope. That's politics. Meet, campaign, talk, vote, compromise.

BS!

They need to understand...this is BEYOND politics.

They want to make us fear their political power and bow to their ridiculous logic.

They need to fear "the people". Not "their" people.... but the people that will not play their game and allow them to take our rights by simply outlawing them, in contradiction to the constitution. You swore that oath...and I have no doubt you'd honor that oath.

But where is the line where that occurs? For him, it appears to be right there at that tyrants yard.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts