Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve reached the end game for Central Bank intervention

When confronted with excessive debt, you can either “take the hit” or you can try to inflate the debt away.

In 2008, the Central Banks, lead by the US Federal Reserve, decided not to “take the hit.” They’ve since spent trillions of Dollars propping up the financial system. By doing this, they’ve essentially attempted to fight a debt problem by issuing more debt.

The end result is similar to what happens when you try to cure a heroine addict by giving him more heroine: each new “hit” has less and less effect.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
......In 2008, the Central Banks, lead by the US Federal Reserve, decided not to “take the hit.” They’ve since spent trillions of Dollars propping up the financial system. By doing this, they’ve essentially attempted to fight a debt problem by issuing more debt...........
And in doing so, have insured that a truly calamitous event will appear on the horizon, and then those that created it, will tell us that they, and only they, now have the "only solution" for, which has been the plan,all along.
And the global majority will happily go along with whatever they're told will keep their little world happilly rolling along, dragging the rest of us with them into virtual slavery, like it or not.
We are so well and truly screwed, I don't think even the majority of this forum really believe it's coming. :(

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Feb 29 is the due date for the Greek bonds. Italy gov already fell and is not fascist unelected dictatorship. Euro USD exchange rate has fallen a lot the last 2 weeks. It's happening.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They will be throwing *$600 billion or some other*ridiculous*number at the problem and all is well. Where the hèll all of this money keeps coming from is still a*mystery. What will all this "additional" money cost us when it is all said and done? What will the*expense*be associated with the never ending debt accumulation be? What will be the catalyst to reverse this process? Where are the jobs coming from that will provide the taxes to pay for all of this? Be prepared*people. The piling of more debt on debt to solve a debt problem does not work. They will give the "illusion" that all is well and that we're recovering and that all is fine when in reality the core supports are eroding under the water line where you can not see the worst.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I feel that when the house of cards comes tumbling down it will be panic, panic, denial, last stand, endgame.....PANIC!

At least I hope. I am already at stage 1-2. That leaves me to last minute preps while the majority catches up;)

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
Their job is to simple preside over a system of pillaging in which both rich and poor skim from the efforts of the middle-class and off-shored sweatshop laborer. And very slowly pass on this debt, de-value the labor/savings, etc. of that shrinking middle-class.

There is no natural reason to explain this supposed economic catastrophe. On the contrary, humanity has never been this efficient in manufacturing, robotics, mass communications, agriculture, medicine, etc. It's a planned and orchestrated thing -- keep the middle-class just on the edge of calamity so they'll live in economic fear and keep the treadmill turning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.