Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
Is China the problem? Or are WE the problem? WE seem to think it's OK to buy an awful lot of stuff from them as the consumers. Shouldn't there be a testing laboratory somewhere? Hmmmm.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
That is one filthy country , China irrigates it's crops with contaminated water,containing medical waste human waste etc. We have been importing products from them for decades. Noone has been smart enough yet to go back and analize older Chinese made toys to see if they also contain lead. Think about it, Hot wheels and thousands of other toys have been made in Hong Kong for many years. We could open up a whole new can of worms of contaminated Chinese made products if someone had just the slightest bit common sense to think"well if the toys they are sending us now are contaminated ,MAYBE THE TOYS THEY HAVE SENT US FOR 40 F**CKING YEARS ARE CONTAMINATED AS WELL.

SUPPORT U.S. WORKERS BUY U.S. MADE PRODUCTS. The job you save may be your own.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
Why on earth would anyone want to buy imported chinese babymilk anyway?
Most people don't bother to look where things are made ,all they look at is the price. If they see 2 brands of baby formula on the store shelve, 1 for $3.69 and the other 1 for $2.39 ,which do you think they will buy?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Most people don't bother to look where things are made ,all they look at is the price. If they see 2 brands of baby formula on the store shelve, 1 for $3.69 and the other 1 for $2.39 ,which do you think they will buy?
Depends on the parents I guess...
Personally I would not feed the people I love most in this world a product I had
bought from the lowest bidder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts