There was a thread poster earlier about water in plastic being poisonous/toxic if left in a hot car. Is this also the case with regular storage in say your home. I ask because I currently live in an apartment in a city and do not have a lot of storage space so I have been slowly collecting gallons of water and storing them in my apartment. Are these now toxic if I have had them for a few months? If so what do you suggest for storage for someone on a budget and with not a lot of storage space? Thanks.