Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,557 Posts
When you tell your husband don't try the "look what I found in the dirty clothes hamper" story... it didn't work with my wife.

Congrats on the purchase though!

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does that mean I have to have some pictures of me taken with my new girl to post in the chicks with guns thread? ;)

As for you MrMagooo... well, now I am starting to look at shotguns and then maybe a nice high powered rifle to complete the set... I think an AK47 would be fun. :D:

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
Bug, you should have gone with the Springfield XD..... I just fear for your life/face, I would hate to see that Glock blowup in your face like they love to do....

But congrats on your purchase! (second rate as it may be, J/K)

Now get to the range and give'm hell!

Pointblank

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! The guys at the shop were trying to persuade me to buy a Springfield XD! Is this a conspiracy?! :)

Do I have to post pics of my targets too!?

·
Registered
647 Posts
congrats on your purchase, and yes pics are required :D:

Tbull:cool:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Congrats, I have the glock 19 and I really like it. I think you would like the AR15 too. It doesn't even kick.

·
ole punk from podunk
158 Posts
yup, pics are required. especially, on you first purchase. congrats...pk

·
Registered
345 Posts
WOO-HOO Good Job LB!! I am glad you were able to wade thrugh all the hype and find the best answer (yeah, I'm a Glock guy).

You might want to think about picking up a 6-pac of spare mags (at CDNN or one of the other web sites) in the not to distant future.

·
I'll fix it
2,548 Posts

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Excellent choice in a handgun. I have carried one for years. It is easy to shoot and very dependable. Enjoy it and stay safe.

·
Angels on the sidelines..
205 Posts
Heh, Ladybug...it all started out with me buying a shotgun for home defense. Since then...it's been a total of around 6 months and I now have five more firearms on top of the shottie. You can't go wrong with an AK, so I'd definitely suggest it if your budget allows for it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Does that mean I have to have some pictures of me taken with my new girl to post in the chicks with guns thread? ;)

As for you MrMagooo... well, now I am starting to look at shotguns and then maybe a nice high powered rifle to complete the set... I think an AK47 would be fun. :D:
Best to buy more guns: but DON'T buy any more guns than you plan to shoot on a regular basis. A few guns, proficiency with them, lots of ammo on hand: that's the ticket! :)

Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts