Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to hit and run, I got pressing matters to attend, will come back and introduce myself a bit better in a short while though:)

Peace:thumb:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, anyway, I really wanted to post something important before I forgot. Funny how the dumbed down American mind works today, eh? So I posted it, while it was still fresh and juicy in my mind. I'm sure it won't be all that hard for you to figure out what it is I posted, since it was only my first post, other than my introduction, which remaind somewhat aloof when first posted.

So on to the introduction... I'm a long time survivalist, I spend my summer in a remote part of the rockies living in an 8x10 cabin, and hiking the backcountry. Of course there's more to it than that... my employer supplies the cabin, because, after all, I am stuck in a cycle of perpetual obligatory servitude. I must work in order to survive, but it just so happens that I was lucky enough to get an employer that suites my needs. Drawback is, that it is so remote, that I can not live there in the winter time. No business. At All.

In the meantime, I spend my winter surfing the net, and collecting a library of anything I deem important. I spend what extra cash I get on items that will be extremely portable, taking up the least possible space, and serving more than one purpose, when at all possible. I find that it limits the number of seperate pieces I need to carry, and the weight as well. Thus, my latest purchase was the Kaito ka500 multipurpose emergency radio.

I'm a Mcguyver of sorts, being that I am always able to improvise, and I always have the tools I need to do what I need to do.

I am an outdoorsman, an artist, a philosopher, a watchman, and a stalwart patriot to the constitutional rights granted us in this free country. I am not a gun toting, bible thumping, right wing christian fundamentalist, nor am I neoconserviteve. Likewise, I resent any other attempts at classifying me as liberal, or any other rubbish the system has created to fracture unity.

I am simply a free man on the land, who cherishes his god given right to have and maintain his own opinion, to not be trespassed against by deliberate attacks on my mind, body and soul, and wishes to remain free to seek the proper answers to the questions I wish to ask... and share the answers I have found.

A new day is dawning.

Peace

Daladim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts