Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me three days just to join this forum, I have never been thru so much just to post on a message board before, was it easy for everyone else? I had to go thru 5 diff emails and you cant contact anyone at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt get different emails, I had to use 5 different emails to sign up becuse for what ever reason this forum rejected all my emails, I had to get a new email that still wouldnt work, I had to use on of the wifes emails to sign on, and there is no way to contact anyone if you are not a member or are haveing truble getting on.

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
The physical was a complete physical and its after your 10th post....make sure you don't eat for at least 24 hours before and bring a stool sample with you :thumb:

The tests every Friday were hard but so worth it once you aced the first 5 or so....study hard and learn fast my friend :)

___________________________________________________ _____________
❤❤ Someones out there loves me as much as I love them....and I miss them ❤❤

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,750 Posts
The most difficult part for me was the face to face interview, those people were scary. :eek:
Umm.... your second interview was scheduled for Friday at 3..... where were you? We don't like to reschedule these....

It was the physical that nearly caught me out.
They did tell you that is bi-annual didn't they?

I am having a harder time deciding to stay tbh
Drink more coffee, it helps....

Congratulations!! Two more posts and you'll be ready for the blood initiation. :thumb:
Just wait till you see what happens at post 60!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
They're not exaggerating, I was only a little concerned when one of them mentioned test, but when the second guy put on a shoulder length rubber glove and third guy said "brace yourself", it got to be a bit unsettling. I'm sending this as a private message because it was a little humiliating. All in all it was still worth it, it's a good forum.

·
Left the building
9,363 Posts
Failure to make interviews will result in receiving a punitive haircut performed by a blind epileptic barber with a cheap weed whacker conducted in a dark closet.:eek::eek:
That barber tried to cut my hair. There were two guys. One said something about going fishing...so it's not him.This is what I did to his barber tools. One of you mods is the barber. You were wearing a ninja mask, I never saw your face before you ran away. You know who you are....don't cha? Uh huh..........

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quit it you internet bullies!! Don't let them get you down, and there is no need to cry about it. LOL
My first couple of tries were blocked too. I was at work on a public IP which is my guess why I had trouble.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts