Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well these azzholes are persistent if nothing else. They keep it up until they succeed. They have apparently found a chink in the armor as in DHS n TSA
incompetence. But fear not "the system works" ad they will be able to clean up the mess in short order, from any "man caused event".

"The most feared words in the english language"
"We are from the Government and we are here to help"
Ronald Reagan

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/abdulmutallab-yemen/story?id=9430536
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, charged with the attempted Christmas Day bombing of Northwest Airlines flight 253, told FBI agents there were more just like him in Yemen who would strike soon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2785733.ece
The reports come after The Sun revealed that cops fear that 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners.
The fanatics, in five groups, are now training at secret terror camps in Yemen.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
Nope, they've been trying to get us for years now....we've just managed to be a step ahead....now, this admin is following in the footsteps of Klinton( putting up walls between the agencies, so they couldn't communicate, with each other, just to the chief- it didn't work for Hitler either), so they might get in now.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: RECTIFIER

·
Padawan
589 Posts
Well uh, I buhlieeeeve that the al-Qaeduhr is gon' kill us all, and uh, bomb the Yimen!!! THEY TOOK ERRR JOOOBS!!

In all seriousness, this is probably another attempted false flag attack to get the good ole' war drum going, tighten "security" (control) and improve Obama's approval rating. Well, I honestly don't know the motive but I think that's what it's likely going to accomplish.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
They're testing the waters to find security loopholes to exploit.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
They plan attacks every day, nothing new.....

·
Really?
16,125 Posts

·
high on truck stop coffee
15,984 Posts
And they have been , for 8 yrs now....but they just can't seem to get past................Americans:thumb: You sir, are a shame to your family( even Pagans will shun you) and all Americans everywhere,......please hope we never cross paths.
I'm kinda hopin we do 8>/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts