Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Basket of deplorables
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this story on OAN and started looking around. I put the link below. You just can't make this sort of stupid up if you tried. Even the leftists at this point have to be shaking their heads. It's absolutely laughable that she can think anyone is going to take her seriously. These people aren't even Democrats any longer. They have morphed into a complete circus.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa...f-her-cabinet-will-be-women-non-binary-people

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
WTF is a "nonbinary" person? In other words she is planning on filling her cabinet with people who are even more confused than she is? I guess the good thing is is that her chances of becoming President are very slim.

I just don't get it with the leading Democrat candidates for President. Most of them never held a real job but they are all delusional when they think they have all the answers to solve all of our problems. Problems of which most of them are co-conspirators at creating because they've been in office so long.

smh.......I really hate the silly season.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,581 Posts
She's pandering to the feminists

Just like all the college kids by paying off their college, free healthcare for the gimme dats and the lgbtqxyz

I just don't know why they don't label it as Q for queer, that's what they all are....

If she was smart, she offer free trade commissions for the people who trade stocks....:D:

She's awful free with other peoples money just to get votes

1 - 20 of 35 Posts