Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Never compromise.
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44021900/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001#.TjtPJoKPD1k

During the trial, prosecutors used DNA evidence to show Jeffs fathered a child with a 15-year-old girl and played an audio recording of what they said was him sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl. They also played audio recordings in which Jeffs was heard instructing young women on how to please him sexually.
Guess he wasn't wrongfully persecuted after all. :rolleyes:

Just another wacko trying to hide behind his "religion."

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
Why is it that whenever there's an audio recording mentioned, it's always creepy? Instructing anyone on how to properly get your rocks off is awkward to begin with, but wow, this guy is just a total creeper.

·
Just plain snarky.
5,967 Posts
Have read a book or two by people who escaped that mob- you get freaks in all faiths.........

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
too bad they protect the muslims freedom to go bed down little girls.

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
too bad they protect the muslims freedom to go bed down little girls.
+1. It is interesting to me how it is socially OK for the Muslims to do this (polygamy) yet we give it a life sentence. Conversely, we think it is socially OK for two men to bone each other (homosexuallity) but they would be given a life sentence or death in the Muslim world. Hilarious!

·
DEFCON 4
6,583 Posts
I am sure there will be all kinds of relations happening to him in prison... Now the douchebag is a molester.... Last time i checked, that is not a title you want pinned on your chest...

·
Watching, Waiting....
1,473 Posts
If some people are still living in the 1500's for whatever reason or excuse, then the modernize world should help them become modernized.
I agree, We should not hang him with a antiquated rope but in-turn we should use the modern method of lethal injection.

In the end, either way he should be old school dead.

One more pedophile down, lets go get another one!

·
Never compromise.
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm lazy and don't feel like searching but.....I remember when this story first broke. There was an epic thread somewhere here about how this guy was a saint and they were persecuting him just like Koresh blah blah blah blah BLAH. He was just different and shouldn't be "targeted for his religious beliefs." And of course the inevitable "they're coming for us next!!!"

Question: Where are all you defenders of this dirtbag now?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts