Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who believe it's just like the flu don't even bother watching the video since you don't believe. Like he says All source links are in the first pinned comment.

He, from what all I have read and heard has the most concise info out there.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Prime Minister of Canada was diagnosed with COVID-19 and is currently self-quarantining.
false... PM´s wife was positive, PM is self isolating but has not been tested as he is asymtomatic.. unless you have news from somewhere else post it.

Although I got a hunch if all the g7 nato leaders get covid they might want to not make that public for a while due to national security reasons.

editÑ removed g20 spread tangent no validity

only thing I could find is if he traveled with his wife to

Germany Munich February 14 Prime Minister Trudeau attended the Munich Security Conference.[48] Munich is in Bavaria and it is where it was known to break out in Germany in January.

·
Registered
11,462 Posts
What a pile of chicken little sky is falling bull crap.:cool:

Of course schools are closing. Facebook moms have made it impossible for reality to intrude on the insanity.

The media has won. They are now the final arbiter of truth, with social media expurts putting up a wall of FUD even the Mongol hordes or Mexican “immigrants” couldn’t hope to breach.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Those of you who believe it's just like the flu don't even bother watching the video since you don't believe....
I’m not watching the video because it presents itself simply as fear mongering click bait.

We’re a far cry from the “it’s just the flu bro” crowd as well. Have been monitoring this from near the beginning, and in our house have responded appropriately as we can. This is not the flu.

Folks ON HERE still out shopping? Truly not understanding that thought process.

However also do not appreciate fear mongering click bait.

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Funniest part is, as usual, they blew their load too soon. This will all be over before the election and things will be back to WINNING when we cast those ballots.

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
Not shocked, a few Trumpbots in here and completely out of touch. Hmmm, that seems to be a common theme.

When we have billion dollar organizations being ok with losing 1/4 of their season and colleges forgoing millions, I think we've moved past the -

"just the flu"

But let's talk about winning and how the media did this!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
only thing I could find is if he traveled with his wife to

Germany Munich February 14 Prime Minister Trudeau attended the Munich Security Conference.[48] Munich is in Bavaria and it is where it was known to break out in Germany in January.
The 1st spread in Bavaria was contained and February 14 has been 4 weeks ago.

Must have happend later.

A PM does have thousands of contacts.

If I'm correct there have been only made 5.000 tests in the US so far (dn't know for Canada). So it isn't unrealistic that there are thousands or even more unknown infected around, many of them without heavy symptoms.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
What a pile of chicken little sky is falling bull crap.:cool:

Of course schools are closing. Facebook moms have made it impossible for reality to intrude on the insanity.

The media has won. They are now the final arbiter of truth, with social media expurts putting up a wall of FUD even the Mongol hordes or Mexican “immigrants” couldn’t hope to breach.
I agree with one caveat. Each person should delay getting it for as long as possible. We are all going to get it, but we want to smooth out the rate of infection so hospitals are not overwhelmed.

Closing schools and other mass gatherings can do this.

The govt puts a value of about 7 million per life when making policy, so if 100,000 people can be saved by not overwhelming the hospitals, ventilators, etc then it is worth about a 700 billion sacrifice.

Obviously no one is doing that calculation, but they should be.

Interestingly when people make life/death choices, the value is only about 100K

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
158 confirmed cases in all of Canada and she is number 158. I just can’t wrap my head around that. Kinda sounds suspicious to me.
I trust none of the numbers coming out of any of the countries. Especially when there are reports of China running crematoria 24x7 (activity confirmed by recon satellites) and Iran has dug mass graves the length of football fields and has stockpiled mounds of white lime along the trenches (again, confirmed by photorecon satellites).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts