Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paypal - Not a Bank - No Banking Charter - & Supports Terrorists by roadsideimport -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network

This is a video of Paypals wrong doings.

Paypal is Civilian Anti-Gun and Anti-Knife ownership. Paypal is also anti-pet ownership. They believe reg. Civilians should not be able to own any guns also believe they should not own Knives and also own pets or hunt or fish.

After watching this video I urge you to do some research of your own and if anyone believes in the consittution and still wants to use paypal theres something wrong with you.

Fact PayPal has been ripping customers off for years. They are currently in a lawsuit for 2 billion dollars in wrongfull buisness lawsuits.

I hope this video opens some of your eyes up!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Paypal - Not a Bank - No Banking Charter - & Supports Terrorists by roadsideimport -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network

I video of Paypal wrong doings.

Paypal is Civilian Anti-Gun and Anti-Knife ownership paypal is also anti-pet ownership.

Fact PayPal has been ripping customers off for years.

I hope this video opens some of your eyes up
I've had more that one bad experience with PayPal. They're still sending me "dispute" emails even though I've proven that no dispute should exist. Now, when I get their emails, I just report them as a phishing scam. I will never purchase through PayPal again.

·
<< This Space For Rent >>
72 Posts
I have used PayPal for hundreds of transactions and never had a problem. There is a link on the account profile page for closing the account. Just like any other financial company, I'm sure they keep your information on file even if the account is closed. The guy on the video seemed to want something that no other place will give him, either.

Ken in Glassboro, NJ

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've used PayPal for years, and have used it to buy a lot of my knives. I've had zero problems, and I will continue to use PayPal whenever it's the most convenient method of payment.

Edit: I didn't watch more than 30 seconds of the video either. Absolutely ridiculous.
So them being big anti gun banners doesnt bother ya huh Sorry I dont have a price I guess you do!

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

I was considering to take a paypal account, well, not anymore I can tell you.

Edit: I do have one question. How does the anti-gun stance of Paypal express itself?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Never had an issue w/ Paypal...electronic transfer of funds will open yourself up in terms of security issues.

However, paypal databases use 128 bit encryption keys on sensitive data such as acct numbers, balances, etc.

They are known to have anti gun politics...however there are other secure sources aside from Paypal such as GunPal.

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
You should not be so trusting of their "security". It only takes one insider for a breach. I personally had the complete financial transactions of 3.5 million account holders of a major bank on my computer. It was legitimate because I worked for the bank but there was nothing stopping me from walking out the door with it.

PayPal is a rip off. Just like all the other financial institutions. I will never give PayPal any business.

@535, if you have only $5 in the account will you get spanked with a NSF charge from your bank if you get screwed by someone?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
i bought something and for some reason paypal took it 3 times over so i paid 300 instead of 100 then when i call them they go no we didnt we have no record of that was a big pain so i told them look i want the money you took from me called my cc company and they got all the money back minus the amount i paid like i told them to since it was 3 transations for the same amount each time then pay pal removed the money from the seller 2 times so they took money for free i contacted the seller and told them what i did and that i have records of it and will be willing to send him a copy which i did even gave him the contact number of my cc company and then i get a call from my cc company asking if i let someone get the information and i told them that would be fine dont want personal information just want to send him the info about those transations.. ended up he got his money back but i took 2 months.. i closed my paypal account and goto it today and find its been reopened agian i closed it 5 times already everytime i do it gets repopend within a few days

·
FNG
106 Posts
WOW, this actually happened to me. A guy bought something and charged it back, kept the item, and didnt return it. Now I owe Paypal money. Which I am still fighting.

·
Sell crazy someplace else
2,534 Posts
Never had an issue w/ Paypal...electronic transfer of funds will open yourself up in terms of security issues.

However, paypal databases use 128 bit encryption keys on sensitive data such as acct numbers, balances, etc.

They are known to have anti gun politics...however there are other secure sources aside from Paypal such as GunPal.

Do not use gunpal / gpal.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=gpal+problems&aq=f&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9f2370386c77b788

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
i have purchased some items off of gunbroker recently and NOBODY there will accept paypal. they say they get cut, or screwed every time they try. i figured paypal didnt want to be associated with gun sales, like ebay refuses gun sales. i didnt realize it was a big anti gun issue

·
grease monkey
2,084 Posts
I was just using PayPal this morning! I had no idea they had no banking charter. Perhaps I will re-think who handles my money. Thanks guys. The problem is, PayPal makes it easy, and has become the "industry standard" for payment on a lot of sites. There are even people that will take only PayPal. Anyone have a better alternative? I like that there is a middleman between my information, and people I buy from, but maybe they aren't trustworthy either.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts