Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
No war crimes have been committed. They are not based on the dislike of someone but rather if some very specific international agreements have been violated. That has not happened.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Because we are supposed to be a free society I consider Bush to be a worse criminal than Herr Hitler........millions have been killed because of a lie, lies given to us by so called friends.

I don't know about Obama but I know what Bush did and what McCain would have done, I am giving Obama a chance........even if he has already placed one of "them" in the White House.

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
Because we are supposed to be a free society I consider Bush to be a worse criminal than Herr Hitler........millions have been killed because of a lie, lies given to us by so called friends.

I don't know about Obama but I know what Bush did and what McCain would have done, I am giving Obama a chance........even if he has already placed one of "them" in the White House.
Shut up Ponce

·
Registered
18,822 Posts

The LIE was that there were no WMD

worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
chill out, Palladin, :D:

Reactions: test

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
well, the way things are going lately- theres nothing BUT discontent to be had.

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
well, the way things are going lately- theres nothing BUT discontent to be had.
Only because discontent is being allowed to over run everything else, thats exactly how the obamanation won the election, by spreading hate and discontent...

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Only because discontent is being allowed to over run everything else, thats exactly how the obamanation won the election, by spreading hate and discontent...
And lies.

Speaking of lies and those who tell them:

Hey Ponce,
How many people did your friend El Che murder?
What about your buddy Castro, you recall, the guy who you say tossed your own mother into the can for counter revolutionary activity. I bet it chaps your ass that she was running around undoing all the wonderful oppression you claim to have help him create.
Do you think there should be a trial for Fidel?
He's known to have murdered a few innocent people.
So tell me; would you be so mouthy about Bush if he had invaded Israel and killed millions of Jews.
I suspect not.
I get the feeling you and the rest of the Stormfront crowd would love it.

Reactions: test
1 - 20 of 39 Posts